Anal orgasms

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
AnalEngineer

Re: Anal orgasms

Post by AnalEngineer » Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:18 am

I sounds like having a full bladder is a way to focus on an iso kegel. If you can master doing kegels at will, you should be able to hold it during sex.
DMs welcome

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:17 am

@UnicornMom everyone is wired differently. My wife finds clit stimulation helps her achieve anal orgasm more quickly. As her anal orgasm approaches, she’ll toss the vibrator aside and enjoy the anal orgasm without clit stimulation. She cums very quickly after penetration, and will often have one or two more anal orgasms before I cum in her ass. She will use the vibrator for those orgasms as well.

ayushiest

Post by ayushiest » Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:02 pm

I like so much your anal baby

ds040265

Post by ds040265 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:09 am

Canassman wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:09 pm
based on a recent conversation with my wife I have discovered that she has only had anal orgasms in one position - essentially spooning with no clit or vaginal stimulation. Instead she plays with her nipples while I thrust in and out of her. The angle we are at is one in which she says she feels me pushing into her cervix - I have asked if it's actually her g-spot being indirectly stimulated but she insists its deeper than that and that her orgasm feels deep and not like a g-spot orgasm or the vaginal ones she had before we were AO. I suspect that the pressure of her legs being closed also indirectly stimulates the wider clitoral "legs" that descend on either side of the vagina and protrude down towards the anus. All(?) of these factors mean that she can orgasm best in this position now and it is her favourite - giving her the best, deepest orgasms ever. I personally prefer to fuck her while she lays on her back and I'm standing on the edge of the bed - but she can only orgasm then with clitoral stimulation - so we trade off.

That's my favorite position as well. My wife on her back on the edge of the bed, me standing and thrusting into her while pushing her legs back towards her head. I can reach much further and stroke deeper this way.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:14 pm

@ds040265 my wife orgasms more quickly when I take her from behind standing bent over the bed or kneeling on a sofa or chair, but my favorite is on her back at the corner of the bed feet up in the air. Standing lets me go as deep as possible from whatever position she’s in. Missionary is best because each of us can see the pleasure we’re experiencing.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:58 am

I was anal only for 6 months when I was 17 but never experienced the joy of an anal orgasm. I really hope I will experience it with my new boyfriend. I don't want to put pressure on our anal adventure but it sounds amazing. Does size matter? My ex was 8 inches and my new boyfriend is about 6 inches

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:08 am

So between then and now no sex or only no anal sex ?

Big or not is a matter of preference and his ability to use it the correct way. I am about 16 cms and my girlfriend says it’s perfect both for deeptroat and assfucks. So that’s her preference and I suffice.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:59 am

I had a few sexual partners but no anal. I love oral sex and used it every time. It is my favourite form of foreplay but I want anal to be the feature presentation and finish with cum in my mouth, my favourite!