Chapped ass

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Canassman

Chapped ass

Post by Canassman » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:20 am

Any thoughts about how to relieve any discomfort for my wife's sore anus? We've been going at it pretty frequently - twice a day for the last few days. Despite copious lubrication it's been taking its toll on her little lovehole. I've applied some polysporin to her tonight & given her the night off from our loving. Any thoughts about how to get her right & ready quickly? As well as to avoid similar circumstances in the future? We both hate to stop all the fun we've been having.

DearDerriere

Re: Chapped ass

Post by DearDerriere » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:02 pm

Assuming you're both monogamous for a long time, I'm ruling out the possibility of an STI. For general friction burns, try an emollient cream (honestly, anything with zinc oxide will do, but infant butt paste/ diaper rash cream is a good option). while applying the mixture, mix half-and-half (by volume) hydrocortisone cream (1% hand cream should be fine) on the first day. After that, apply the emollient alone for the remaining days. Ideally, apply at night before sleeping. And yup, rest helps! :D Get well soon!

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:21 pm

Canassman wrote:Any thoughts about how to relieve any discomfort for my wife's sore anus? We've been going at it pretty frequently - twice a day for the last few days.

Canassman,

When you say she's sore do you mean her skin is chapped (which is what I'm assuming from the subject of the post), or sore like muscle soreness from overuse?

If it's the second, the solution is easy (and fun). In that case, the best way to overcome muscle soreness is to continue to use the muscle. Just like a hard workout that causes sore muscles, if you were to then sit around for a week, you'd have sore, aching muscles. However, if you were to continue to workout for a couple more days after the initial workout, the soreness would quickly leave your muscles. So, if that's what you mean, the solution is to continue frequent anal activity.

This is, of course, why I recommend an anal only month. So many women have a pleasurable anal sex experience, then feel sore afterward and don't have anal sex again until the soreness has gone away, leading to the same condition. This leads many women to think they may be doing damage, or to experience enough discomfort that they don't want to continue having anal sex. This is why it's important to have anal sex at least three times a week for a month to build "muscle memory" so that she can comfortably have frequent anal sex .

Chaffing is a little harder issue to address. What kind of lubricant do you use? Is she cleaning off directly after, or leaving the lubricant on her skin? How long are your sessions, and how vigorous would you say your sex is?

Lack of lubrication, or water based lubricants (especially those with glycerin) may cause issues to those with sensitive skin. If not already using one, you might want to try using a silicone based lubricant, or a natural lubricant like coconut oil. Then clean the lubricant off after sex using a gentle soap and water mixture using a soap like Dove Moisturizing body wash. If she's like my wife, she may enjoy laying in bed while I get the warm damp towel to clean her up with.

Believe it or not, semen is a skin irritant, especially in those areas where the skin is so thin, like the area around the anus. If there is any leakage, just make sure to clean it up, just as with the lubricant.

Are you using a condom? If so, there are all kinds of issues related with condom use, the most common of which is a latex allergy that not be apparent when having sex two or three times a week, but may become very apparent when having sex seven, eight , or nine times in a week.

Anyway, I hope some of this might help. Let me know your answers to the questions above, and maybe we can zero in on something that wasn't addressed.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:39 pm

Thanks gentlemen. The pain is from chaffed skin rather than muscle soreness - as an anal exclusive couple she's a champ at this - I think it's due to the frequency of sexy we've been having & perhaps some of the issues u mention luvs - I,e. We usually use no lube at all as my wife's pussy gets dripping wet & my precum is copious! However the frequency has been a lot more & we have decided to add a commercial lube to our lovemaking. A little polysporin for a day & she's up for it again!

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:15 pm

Canassman wrote:...as an anal exclusive couple she's a champ at this - I think it's due to the frequency of sexy we've been having... A little polysporin for a day & she's up for it again!

Canassman,

That's great. There must be something in the air, as my wife and I have been having sex at least once a day for a couple of weeks ourselves. As a matter of fact, she didn't feel so fresh this evening. So, as I am writing this, she is freshening up in the shower for tonight's session.

It's great to hear you two are enjoying anal with such frequency. It's always great when you both enjoy the experience, as anal sex is so much more intimate than vaginal.

mardobolo

Post by mardobolo » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:47 pm

Canassman wrote:Thanks gentlemen. The pain is from chaffed skin rather than muscle soreness - as an anal exclusive couple she's a champ at this - I think it's due to the frequency of sexy we've been having & perhaps some of the issues u mention luvs

My wife and I tend to have sex about twice a week, so we've never gone at it with the frequency you're talking about. (Congratulations by the way!) That said, part of our bedtime ritual each night is that after she showers, I inspect her anus (often rimming her gently) and then spread a cream on it consisting of aloe vera and hydrocortisone. In part this is a sexual ritual -- we enjoy the daily sensual contact with her anus, even if we aren't fucking -- and part is an anal care regimen. What I do notice is that after a good solid fucking it takes a day and a half to two days for her to return completely to normal. So I could see how sustained daily intercourse could pose a challenge.

myttia

Post by myttia » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:50 pm

Extended use of polysporin isnt healthy - the bacteria in the rectum and around the anus are the natural flora of your body and in a healthy person are in perfect balance. messing that up invites infection -- eventually some bacteria will become resistant to the antibiotic and take root, and it's likely to be far nastier than your body's own symbiotic flora. Also, this will introduce antibiotic into your bloodstream (the rectum is quite absorbative) and cause similar issues in the whole rest of the body. Eventually, this will generate all sorts of bacteria throughout the body totally resistant to this class of antibiotics which will then not be available for treatment when something serious comes along.

I wish people would learn that 'perfectly clean bacterial free' humans is impossible (check out how much 'antibiotic soap' there is on shelves - with the carcinogen Triclosan in it), and eradicating them with antibiotics is dangerous as it breeds antibiotic resistance for other types of bacteria. Check any hospital out, there are almost ZERO antibiotics left for seriously resistant strep, staph or other serious microbes (like c. difficile) - these things KILL people. Your use of them causes others to eventually come in contact with your resistant bacteria (remember your whole body and partner are exposed to these antibiotics now, including resistant bacteria in their handshakes), and you are helping spread resistant bacteria around to other people.

Antibiotics are not a topical cream to soothe skin, they're to fight bacteria, but only in serious cases. Please stop abusing them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antimicrobial_resistance

Now let's talk about the long term effects of using corticosteroids on mucus membranes... there's a whole internet out ther people, please read up!

http://www.alphanet.org/faqs/q-what-are ... eroid-use/

http://www.mayoclinic.org/steroids/art-20045692?pg=2

While you arent taking an oral dose, putting them on the anus may lead them to travel into the rectal area which will be absobed directly into the bloodstream, as good as oral (not quite the same dose likely). Depends on what type, and how much and how far up your butt you put/get them.

Aloe Vera however is magic and use of pure aloe (or ingesting it!) is perfectly fine and quite good for you (burns a bit on cuts or abrasions, esp back there, but a few seconds later feels much better!)

Re triclosan: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3945593/

yosemite

Post by yosemite » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:56 pm

A little silicone lube around the opening is the ticket. (Works great in front too.) It doesn't rub off or dry out, and even a really small amount keeps the skin from getting sore.

Ole'!

YS

AssMan89

Post by AssMan89 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:45 am

yosemite wrote:A little silicone lube around the opening is the ticket. (Works great in front too.) It doesn't rub off or dry out, and even a really small amount keeps the skin from getting sore.

Ole'!

YS

this!

If your wife is getting sore you should just use a proper lube. As easy as that.

kilrkty

Post by kilrkty » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:50 pm

Try shaving your cock & balls, or depilatate. Keeps you smooth (which is sexy!) and it keeps her skin a bit more protected. Same if you eat her ass. Have a smooth face!