Step 2

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Kal El

Step 2

Post by Kal El » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:15 pm

Once you have opened her up to the idea that her ass is a source of pleasure it is time to move to step 2.

The next step is to introduce a finger. The first time to do this is as she is about to cum. Make sure that your finger is well lubed at as she is seconds away from her big moment, stick you finger in. I would say no deeper than the second knuckle.

After you have gotten her used to your finger t is time to introduce a buttplug. The thing to remember here is: go small and thin. The first time you use it make the evening all about her. Give her a couple glasses of wine and then a massage. Give her all of the the foreplay she can handle. Make sure you have the plug well lubed. The best time to insert it is while eating her out. This will help relax her. Don't just shove it in, go slow as you insert it. Once in, leave it alone and keep giving her oral. Then try vaginal. It hopefully will be mind-blowing for her.

Once again go slow, this step can take months. But remember the long term goal here. To learn that he ass is a source of pleasure.

French Lover

Re: Step 2

Post by French Lover » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:02 pm

Kal El wrote:The next step is to introduce a finger. The first time to do this is as she is about to cum. Make sure that your finger is well lubed at as she is seconds away from her big moment, stick you finger in. I would say no deeper than the second knuckle.

This step is far more difficult that it sounds for a certain type of women.
I have known a few girls, interested in anal... sometimes VERY interested in it, but who doesn't like the finger in the ass, and want the dick immediatly... which is a road to an immediate disaster.
So... How come you could warn a girl and make her train her ass if she doesn't like fingering? True problem!

marcus

Post by marcus » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:00 am

Yes, this may work for some and not for others. My wife dislikes a finger yet is perfectly at ease with a penis. Perhaps it is too bony, while a penis is more giving, or the nails (though I try always to keep them short). Inevitably a finger must be used at some point, such as working in the lubricant.

We've found gentle probing with the tongue by far the best way to relax her anus. This also helped to her to see her anus in a new light, as valid a source of pleasure as her clitoris or vagina.

Kal El

Post by Kal El » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:09 pm

Clearly every lady is different. I was just sorta laying out a general path to follow. The key is to get her to understand that her ass is a source of pleasure.

marcus

Post by marcus » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:09 am

Kal El wrote:Clearly every lady is different. I was just sorta laying out a general path to follow. The key is to get her to understand that her ass is a source of pleasure.

I completely agree with you. Sorry if my response sounded at all critical. I didn't mean it that way and can at times be a little clumsy in that regard!

Kal El

Post by Kal El » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:04 pm

No biggie!

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:29 pm

So, when's step 3 coming?