Would you share her ass or pussy?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
curvesnedges

Re: Would you share her ass or pussy?

Post by curvesnedges » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:46 am

(From E)
I share ebony's fantasy and <3 her scenarios so much. Like her, the fantasy and reality line delineates at my relationship to the men. I need to know them in some way in real life. There is no way I'm exposing myself and future partners to strangers. I don't know how other people do it.

That said, I have a more submissive mindset about being shared. I want to prove I can be used for pleasure. One fantasy I'd like to make real is to take on multiple men to prove I can get them all off with my ass...or be punished if I can't. I get surprisingly wet and aroused just thinking about being sore after such an event. All the little pains triggering memories. J has threatened to share only my pussy in one scenario, saving my ass for him. So, on topic,it really depends on the setup going in. Fantasies of mine include:

- only my pussy shared
- only my ass shared (pussy for lube)
- FMF where J only fucks her pussy since "he doesn't need to get that from me"
- MMMF where I have to prove my anal whoreness

These all appeal to me a lot.

analonlylondonebony

Post by analonlylondonebony » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:53 am

Top man! Your wife is the luckiest of women. :)
adventurista wrote:New here but thought I would throw in some experiences/thoughts. My wife and I have always had a fairly sexually open relationship. When we first met she had never done anal but she took to it like a duck on water. We started expanding our sex life almost right after we met. We would go to swingers clubs and I would only let other men fuck her ass, which she loved. She is bi so would usually be playing with the other guys parter while she waved her ass at him. That always got her off. We also had her find a couple of guys she would invite over for an affair...lunch time quickies. They would never know I was waiting in another room listening while she fucked him and always took him in her ass when he came. As soon as the guy left she would drag me into our bedroom and insist I take her ass as well.

So yes, created a bit of an anal sex monster. We still have vaginal sex, which is great because we ever had kids ad she is still very tight, but it is always just a warm up for anal. Sometimes when I travel for work and we are apart for a while, I will tell her to go to a bar, pick up two guys and take them home to fuck her. She tells them that I am listening on the phone and then directs them while I listen. She gets them to DP her and take turns in her ass until they both cum and then sends them on their way. Makes me crazy horny listening to that.

Have ever been anal only, but I don't think she would complain much if I suggested it.

mochisex

Post by mochisex » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:23 am

We are experienced swingers, and we don't hook up with other couples if they don't love anal and DP:s

We usually do every combination you can think of when two couples meet for sex, except anything between the males.

One of the hottest things I like is anal swap, where I fuck the other woman's ass, and my wife get fucked by the other guy.

My absolute favorite however is DP with me in the ass! The extra tight feeling when there is a cock in the pussy is great, and the satisfaction of the women is a huge turn-on

Soon we are gonna have our first MFM threesome, gonna be alot of anal action then, and hopefully we will both come in her ass.

The swinging is a huge bonus fore our sexliv, and for our relationship. Been together 17 years, and swinging for 16 of them.

pleasurist

Post by pleasurist » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:05 pm

I would share her ass (or arse, as I like to say!). I had a rule with my gf that she could get assfucked as she would sometimes go out with her single friends and they'd end up picking up a group of guys on occasion and go back to a hotel. The more she indulged her anal desires the better I thought and the idea that her vagina was offlimits for other men was the something for us to keep. I said though if she really wanted cock in her pussy there must already be cock in her ass and her mouth first. The reasoning behind this was that if she was going to be fucked by 2 or 3 guys it was all about lust. Or even by one in the ass with a group of her friends it was purely about lust. The more lust the better, so that she could separate that completely from romantic love and at least remain romantically loyal.

I'm married now and for the same reasons I'd share my wife's ass. It would also be to encourage her anal desires which I would really like to see re-ignited.

myttia

Post by myttia » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:14 am

mochisex wrote:We are experienced swingers, and we don't hook up with other couples if they don't love anal and DP:s

We usually do every combination you can think of when two couples meet for sex, except anything between the males.

Curious how much this happens in that kind of scene - have you dp'd a girl's ass, or have the girls suck your cock after they've been in other girls' bums?

mochisex

Post by mochisex » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:11 pm

myttia wrote:
mochisex wrote:We are experienced swingers, and we don't hook up with other couples if they don't love anal and DP:s

Curious how much this happens in that kind of scene - have you dp'd a girl's ass, or have the girls suck your cock after they've been in other girls' bums?

Not any anal DP yet, only pussy DP and regular.
But I think it will happen with one of the couples, they have some really big plugs, so hopefully som day.

No ATM either, neither my wife or the women in the couples we meet are in to that.

John

Post by John » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:55 pm

Hello everyone I have a rather disappointing experience to tell. About four years ago my wife and I was trying to work toward more frequent anal, and was at the point of having anal sex approximately once every other week (not as much as I would like but oh well) so to my story I started mentioning the idea of swinging or a three some and discussed it for some time, then finally decided to go through with it and started talking to a couple we knew and was friends with for a while but as we began hanging out with them even more and discussed it with them working toward the big event where we decided that we would spin the night with the couple and see what happened and approximately a week before we was supposed to hang out and spend the night the couple split up due to her cheating on him so that being said my wife and I discussed what we where going to do and she began insisting on a three some including our guy friend and we discussed finding me a girl to mess with but had a really hard time finding someone beings that we don't have a ton of friends so with her growing anticipation and her communicating with him discussing what they would do she was really excited about doing it but I still couldn't find anyone so she insisted that we go ahead with our plans and when we do find someone for me I will get my chance. So after a couple days of discussion I gave in and we went and hung out with our "friend" at the time and my wife wasn't into anal very much in the first place so that wasn't going to happen with him, so as we was hanging out in his room watching tv things started and she would suck one while the other fucks her pussy, me being sucked second because I didn't want anyone else coming in my wife's mouth so he had a condom and fucked her pussy. Needless to say she was very disappointed in the experience where she says he was so small that she could barely feel anything and based on her facial expressions I think I believe her but the dissipointing thing is I have yet to be with another woman three some or otherwise and when I bring it up she gets mad and starts telling me she regrets ever doing it and doesn't want me to feel regret, but I already do because I let her talk me into it thinking I would eventually find someone for me, but now she doesn't want me to have anything to do with another woman even tho we agreed on it. So for viewers considering trying something like this I would advise to make sure you try with a couple or both of your playmates be there at the same time so neither can change their mind after one has already got what they want. Sorry for the long story but figured I would give a little warning. There was a little resentment on my part after she decided she didn't want me to get mine for lack of a better term.

KinkyKeith

Post by KinkyKeith » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:34 pm

open relationships are always great for the woman and suck for the man.
Unless that is you want to be cuckolded.
Cause she's going to find a ton of guys and you might get whats left over of her.

No maybe if you could pull it off as "for every guy you fuck I get your ass three times" That might be fair :)
Tis better to give and recieve

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:25 pm

When we include other guys in our play sessions I always make sure they stay focused. I don't want it in my pussy so my ass is always available for the other guy.

We've met a few couples now, small note of satisfaction that my enjoyment of Anal usually has the guy from the other couple spending more time with me than his fb/gf/wife lol.

John

Post by John » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:14 pm

KinkyKeith wrote:open relationships are always great for the woman and suck for the man.
Unless that is you want to be cuckolded.
Cause she's going to find a ton of guys and you might get whats left over of her.

No maybe if you could pull it off as "for every guy you fuck I get your ass three times" That might be fair :)

I agree but our plan was to swap while being in the same room or maybe even the same bed if big enough but they split right before we went through with it so that being said I still to this day have not been able to fulfill my end of the deal and doesn't look like that will ever happen due to how upset she got the times I brought it up in the recent months after that. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one making the compromise and sacrifice.