Would you share her ass or pussy?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
petviki

Re: Would you share her ass or pussy?

Post by petviki » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:31 pm

>
>Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one making the compromise and sacrifice.
>
only sometimes?
You're being cuckolded, against you will at that

John

Post by John » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:12 pm

petviki wrote:>
>
only sometimes?

What do you mean? I have always heard the term cuckolded but never got around to researching it.

John

Post by John » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:08 pm

John wrote:
petviki wrote:>
>
only sometimes?

What do you mean? I have always heard the term cuckolded but never got around to researching it.

I researched the definition of the term cuckolded and I would say based on her desire to fuck me and only me as that was a onetime thing that was supposed to benefit both of us with a playmate which was my idea to begin with as far as trying swapping one time to just liven things up a bit but when they split I almost called it off but she was so excited by that point and I was supposed to have my turn but as you can tell I haven't. But I know for a fact I'm not inadequate because she doesn't want any other guy she just doesn't want me to have the same experience. I can be dominate and in most cases I am but when it comes to motorcycles, airplanes, or anal, or just about anything I think is fun, I wanted to join law enforcement but she was dead set against it so I just stopped mentioning the things I wanted and just try to adjust and not think about those things.

AnalAnnaLisa

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Fri May 26, 2017 10:10 am

Hi, I'm new here, and this thread hasn't had any love in a while, but I would like to contribute my MFM experiences.

I alsolutely love having sex with two men. They were always friends beforehand and I was dating one of them. I have enjoyed several relationships where my lover has been game for it. There's an element of exhibitionism, especially for me because each man is constantly watching me. I also really like the idea of satisfying both men. All of these experiences happened before becoming AO (I'm only one month in), but Ive always enjoyed anal as part of sex.

I am now in a light D/s relationship where we've decided to involve his best friend in our lovemaking. It will be interesting to see how this plays out with only my asshole and mouth being available. Before AO, There was always some DP during these sessions. I have a lot of work to do before DAP is an option, haha.

In any case, I've found MFM fucking to be really empowering. I am at once a sexual powerhouse and also submitting to two men and letting them share the use of my body. I like being on my knees between them alternating sucking each cock. I love being spit roasted, and I especially love being pounded in the arse while the other man encourages us/talks dirty while jerking off and watches us. My nipples are very sensitive and I looove being fucked by by one man while the other one plays with my nipples. The love the feeling of two sets of hands groping me.

To counter previous posts in this thread, I would argue that there's nothing inherently cuck about the act. The key is to avoid worshiping one man's cock more than the other and not to cultivate a situation where one man is considered and treated as less masculine/manly than the other. This is a turnoff for me because the whole appeal is being fucked by TWO manly men.
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:09 am

Why not both?

If you are into group sex and the ladies participating are open to vaginal and anal sex- there is reason to not use both opportunities.