How does an asshole look after years of anal only

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
vmarkell

How does an asshole look after years of anal only

Post by vmarkell » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:49 pm

Hi, that's my question. I need to know from women having AO or anal mostly, how is their anus behaving after many years living this wonderful lifestyle.
  • About if is it true about poop and fart incontinence (Internet is full of that)
  • If there is a moment you cant stand the dick inside and want to take it out
  • How much you can last in an anal sex session
  • About prolapsing (if this happens after years of anal sex or if it happens by introducing huge objets)
  • How many anal sessions you can have on 1 night
  • Why diharrea sometimes happens after anal sex.
  • And how should a guy make anal sex or to reach an orgasm, as many say they get them even without touching pussy
This questions are always in my mind and I cant find clear answers to those. Thank you in advance.

analonlylondonebony

Re: How does an asshole look after years of AO

Post by analonlylondonebony » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:00 am

Yawn!

vmarkell

Post by vmarkell » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:39 am

analonlylondonebony wrote:Yawn!

What is that?

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:09 am

I'll reply to a few questions.
vmarkell wrote:About if is it true about poop and fart incontinence (Internet is full of that)

No. This is almost entirely a myth. An anus can be loose for a few hours after use, and sometimes slightly looser for a few days after, but it certainly should not be enough to be incontinent—it's not that it loses it's muscle control, it's just a bit more relaxed and open naturally and can still be tightened up if needed. There are people who have been anal only for decades and their partners still find them just as tight and enjoyable, so they're certainly not going to be incontinent! In general, incontinence and other medical conditions falsely linked to anal sex are caused by other factors including genetics, and anal sex actually strengthens the muscles involved.
vmarkell wrote:About prolapsing (if this happens after years of anal sex or if it happens by introducing huge objets)

This is another thing that is largely the result of preexisting conditions, though minor forms of it can be induced by very extreme play, far beyond what most people do. It is not something to be concerned about for regular anal sex unless you already have such a condition.
vmarkell wrote:Why diharrea sometimes happens after anal sex.

It could be the result of douching or an enema beforehand, or it could be just the way someone reacts to anal penetration or the presence of semen in their rectum. Everyone's a bit different, and I've heard of a few women who have had such experiences. I think extended exposure to it may reduce the effects, but that is speculation.
vmarkell wrote:And how should a guy make anal sex or to reach an orgasm, as many say they get them even without touching pussy

I'm not sure what you're asking here exactly, but if you want to know techniques for a woman to orgasm from anal intercourse without vaginal or clitoral stimulation, this is fairly subjective and depends on each person's needs. Not everyone can orgasm that way, and many will need clitoral stimulation alongside the anal penetration.

Buttwoman

Re: How does an asshole look after years of anal only

Post by Buttwoman » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:27 pm

I'm 58 years old and had a lot of anal sex, some really big toys, and get pretty active with my butt.
After all these years, what does it look like?
Same as it did when I was 18.
Does it work the same?
Exactly.

analonlylondonebony

Post by analonlylondonebony » Sun May 07, 2017 4:34 am

Sorry, but my response to the title thread question would be "gaze into a mirror until you have the answer".

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Sun May 07, 2017 6:53 am

Years of practise makes it open more easily.
It still closes just as tight as when new.

bigfatasslicker

Post by bigfatasslicker » Mon May 08, 2017 6:04 am

Yes it still closes as tight as new. It just opens up very easy and stays open a bit longer. We like to gape it open using kenisio tape. Wrap on piece 2 inches from the asshole and pull it open and then attach it to your thigh. Do both sides of course lol. It feels great to go out shopping like this also.(sometimes)

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:07 am

Most of the stuff on the internet about a giant gapaing asshole that never closes are myths and horror stories for shock factor.

I first had anal sex when I was 13 years old. It is my preferred manner of sex. I have had many men fuck my ass, many toys of all shapes/sizes, anally fisted routinely, enemas routinely and unless I am pooping, washing or fucking I wear a large plug all day and night.

Looks and works exactly the same as when I was 13 years old and first anally penetrated.

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:14 pm

Come to think of it, if an orifice could stretch out from overuse wouldn't the same apply to the vagina as well? Even more so since also babies come out of them?