Problem in my dick after anal

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
vmarkell

Problem in my dick after anal

Post by vmarkell » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:51 pm

After some anal sessions I feel burning and itching in my urethra. Sometimes it hurts when I pee and it itches after anal.

I know there's an infection, but what I want to say is I will Never use condom. I simply Love anal sex and condom won't let me enjoy this wonderful kind of sex. What can I do
together with my wife to stop getting this issue on my dick?

AssMan89

Re: Problem in my dick after anal

Post by AssMan89 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:43 am

Since I never had your problem I cant come up with a solution which worked for me. But I know that peeing right after anal sex will lessen your risk of an infection. Also your wife could try an anal douche with water before your anal sessions. Let me know if it is getting better :)

PS: you only have that issue after anal sex? Or is this common for u? I ask this because men normally dont get a urethral infection that easy due to the long urethra.

Canassman

Re: Problem in my dick after anal

Post by Canassman » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:55 am

This happened to me once years ago, but it was the one time I did not pee after sex. I understand it's not a common issue, but can occur. I agree the solution is to just pee after sex to flush out any lingering bacteria