My way to Anal Only

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
AssMan89

My way to Anal Only

Post by AssMan89 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:13 am

I wont introduce myself again here, since I did this in the Introduction area. Here I want to share my story in depth.

My girl an me, both mid 20s and university students are now getting closer and closer to being an AO couple. Here the whole story:

I always dreamt of having a lot of anal sex and espacially of being able to use a womans asshole whenever I want to. My gf had tried anal with her ex before, it wasnt a bad experience but also not a good one. But she was not afraid of it and neither grossed out (which is a good starting point in my opinion). She allowed me to massage her butthole from the beginning and once in a while I was allowed to stick my finger in her tight butthole. She obviously seemed to enjoy that: I was licking her and she didnt make much noises; as soon as I started massaging her butthole she got a little wilder; when i introduced my finger to her rear she got really wet and came instantly. For me that was very obvious that she is into that whole anal thing since many other girls wouldnt even let me touch their assholes.

As time went by she got more and more used to my finger. It took months but in the end i could put my finger more easily insider her butt. Sometimes I even got the feeling that she needed it to come. When she was really drunk she sometimes took my dick and pressed it against her star and tried to put it in a little. But she never talked about that, I guess she was ashamed hihi. But you know: in vino veritas.

After a few month I gave her a buttplug as a gift. She tried it out immediately and thought it was funny. I told her if she wants to try anal sex again we can prepare her with that plug. After almost one year of relationship the time was ripe and she wanted to try anal. She prepared herself since she still was little afraid of making a mess, so she didnt want me to put the plug in her butt. When she thought she was ready she got on her knees and showed me her beautiful butt. She is a very skinny girl, but her butt is great I tell you! So for the first time anal with me she chose doggy. I got behind her and entered slowly. She said she didnt feel pain at all but she also didnt let me fuck her deeply. After we finished she said she liked it. But I guess she wasnt THAT into it still.

In the following months we tried that again and again. maybe once a month, sometimes twice. And I think it got better for her and easier for us every time. She started telling me she really liked it. So by the time we were doing it almost weekly... She found out that if she rides my dick she can have really great orgasms because she can stimulate her clitoris easily against my belly (protip). As the time went by we stopped using plugs for preparation as she got better control over her butthole and could relax really easily. We even stopped to use lube some times, since i always licked and fingered her asshole before we had anal sex and that seemed to be enough for a well trained ass.

Last week we didnt see each other, and i was telling her that I miss her butt almost every day. So when we finally met again she instantly pushed her ass in my direction and wanted me to lick and finger it, she told me her ass missed me a lot. That made me very happy. So after one week of not having sex we started with having anal sex immediately. Didnt even touch her pussy. Afterwards she told me again how much she liked it when i fuck her ass. The next day I tried to have vaginal sex with her, because I wanted to do it for her. But we had to stop because she said it didnt feel nice somehow (that was the first time she told me that). She told me (in a humorous way) that her butt now can take cock better than her pussy. We had a good laugh and went to sleep.

The next day I wanted to try her butt again. I turned her around and started licking and probing her butthole. She enjoyed it from the beginning. I finger fucked her butt as deep and hard as I could which she also enjoyed a lot. After that I just grabbed my dick and fucked her ass without asking before. I just put it right in her ass as if it was the normal thing to do. That was the first time for us to have anal sex without talking about it first. And she immediately said: "OH MY GOD THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN PUSSY". I fucked her ass and she came at least once. After that she told me to hug her and said again that it was so much better than fucking her pussy the day before and that she loved it.

That was yesterday and I am so happy right now... I think things are getting serious right now :)

And since it always is a big topic here: We dont use anal douche, plugs or dildos or lube. We just have anal sex like it is pussy sex. Little foreplay then fucking.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: My way to AO

Post by analsexonly » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:44 am

Thanks for sharing! That's a great story, and wonderful to see her progression towards greatly preferring it in her ass instead of her pussy.

As you've noticed, most people will develop greater conscious control over their anal muscles with practice and will not need regular training or plug use to maintain the ability for easy anal sex. That said, many do still enjoy wearing plugs just because they feel good or they like being reminded of having sex by keeping a plug in their ass, even when they don't necessarily need it for "training" purposes.

Canassman

Re: My way to Anal Only

Post by Canassman » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Any updates?