Anal sex on the first date or 1 night stand?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
GQMANNN

Anal sex on the first date or 1 night stand?

Post by GQMANNN » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:22 am

(Please share your story whether you are a male or female)

Did anyone ever have anal sex on a first date or a 1 night stand?

.. :P

thefly

Re: Anal sex on the first date or 1 night stand?

Post by thefly » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:55 am

When I was 22 I meet this divorced 32 yr old chick who pashed me up on the dance floor. she was horny as could be so even mentioning if sex was happening didn't need to be said. She lived like 40 mins away out in the hills in her own house she used to share with her husband. Once inside she jumped right on top of my cock and started riding me hard. She was curvey with a big ass and started fingering it herself as she rode me. I was so turned on I slide my finger in her ass with hers, tight, warm and I could feel little shit particulars which made me explode. We fucked for hours until finally she just demanded that I put my dick in her ass. Man o man, i was hooked from then. We keept seeing each other for just mainly fucking after that and sober anal even better. She was an awesome fuck machine dirty bitch. She was also into fisting her pussy, well i did it to her. The smell was so strong that I had to hold my arm out the car window on the war home. I would like to fuck her now in front of my girlfriend to show her how a real woman fucks :D