Cheating and having anal sex...

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
GQMANNN

Cheating and having anal sex...

Post by GQMANNN » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:20 pm

Please share your story if you ever cheated and had anal sex with your cheating partner.. or if you had anal sex with a person that was cheating.

blagfish

Re: Cheating and having anal sex...

Post by blagfish » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:49 pm

It seems to me that cheating women are interested in anal more than any other type of girl

KinkyKeith

Post by KinkyKeith » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:33 pm

Where can I find me one of them!
Tis better to give and recieve

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:52 am

I have a bf, but I also sleep with a married guy, have done for a few years, I've only ever been anal only. Say for my married partner his wife doesn't like anal at all,so I'm more than happy to give him what he craves.

v4vendetta

Post by v4vendetta » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:29 am

analgirl98 wrote:I have a bf, but I also sleep with a married guy, have done for a few years, I've only ever been anal only. Say for my married partner his wife doesn't like anal at all,so I'm more than happy to give him what he craves.

I am almost doing it. My gf doesn't like anal and I can't keep avoiding anal.
I avoiding to cheat her, but I can't keep skipping my desire for ass. Every day I have to masturbate to relax the tension of no-anal partnership.

Analonely

Post by Analonely » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:25 pm

v4vendetta wrote: I am almost doing it. My gf doesn't like anal and I can't keep avoiding anal.
I avoiding to cheat her, but I can't keep skipping my desire for ass. Every day I have to masturbate to relax the tension of no-anal partnership.

Don't give in to cheating. Tell you how important and meaningful anal sex is to you and, on account of that, the things you are considering to do (breaking up) if you both can't work things out. Besides, I don't think you would like it very much if she just did without having any sort of pleasure, like a mummified ragdoll withstanding your thrusts, so, it needs to be mutual regardless.

Really emphasize how important that is to you, try to compromise, meet her halfway if she's really reluctant. It's really rare that a woman can't enjoy well done anal sex or anal play, aside from those morally against it. If that's the case, then you either have to convince her why she should do it or just give up altogether.