It was a matter of size

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
notnice66

It was a matter of size

Post by notnice66 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:49 pm

Like most women, I suppose, anal is one of those things you experience once you become sexually active. It was never a big deal for me and if a guy asked for it, I would usually agree even though I didn’t get much out of it (other than a sore bottom, ha ha). It seems that when it comes to sex, women spend a lot of time pleasing guys and our bottoms is one of the things we are prepared to offer our lovers, just like our mouths and vags.

Things changed for me when I had a Samoan lover. He was big in every way and I found vaginal sex uncomfortable, even painful. It wasn’t the stretching caused by his girth (yeah, I actually loved that) but the depth he penetrated. Maybe I’m unusual in that way, but eight inches is about as much as I can take before it begins to make me wince. And as for banging up against my cervix – well, there’s no pleasure for me in that! When he suggested we do it anal I was really doubtful, but I liked him a lot and finally agreed. It took some time to get past my sphincter (I was in my mid-30s and certainly no anal virgin, just hadn’t taken anything over size back there before). Once he was through, he was able to sink full length into me without butting up against any obstruction, and it was a relief that I could fully accommodate him. Before long our sex life was just oral and anal. We were having deep and energetic anal sex and I was glad I could offer him that. In time it became really pleasurable for me too – not just something I suffered through to make him happy.

The relationship lasted a year and my fondest memories are of the sex we had – his weight on my back flattening me into the mattress, his cock so deep in my arse it took my breath away, his fucking so hard it felt like it was churning up all my organs, my stretched anus sensitive to the pulsing in his shaft when he came...

So, for me, penis size was the thing that really got me into anal sex.

amorous945

Re: It was a matter of size

Post by amorous945 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:17 am

Once a person learns the "art of anal," they discover that the anus can accommodate any size penis, and in many cases more adequately than the vagina. The problem of hitting a woman's cervix during intercourse, depending upon her structural anatomy, can happen even with a partner who has a smaller to average size penis. I know this from personal experience. I once had a partner who would occasionally wince in pain when we were having intercourse because of this, and I'm by no means large or long in that department. In fact, I consider myself more to the smaller side. As a lover of anal sex, in light of so many of the advantages that it can provide, it's hard for me to understand why it has been so maligned over the years.

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:03 pm

Good point - I like to think of anal sex as offering an open path the very heart of the person (metaphorically speaking) .

Do you either of you find that your first encounter with a long penis required some extra training to get past the inner sphincter? I've found that if the receiver is really turned on it opens along with the outer sphincter but at other times it can require its own bout of gentle persuasion.
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

Analonely

Post by Analonely » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:38 pm

I can certainly relate to what notnice66 said (on the male side of the bargain, though: the first time I could go "full depth" (it was close) I felt like crying, no joke) and endorse what amorous945 said.

When I was young I've always had trouble either for girth, length or both. Since already having difficulties with the traditional route, very few (none) girls would even consider anal lovemaking a possibility. Being young only added insult to injury since now that I look back, I can definitely blame to a certain extent a degree of overall clumsiness in all. Anyway... as I grew older and gained experience (confidence, skill, etc.), I started to notice that, once prepared (although it can take time and practice), the whole place (anus, rectum, sigmoid colon...) was able to accommodate me in a much easier and comfortable way than the vagina. From then onwards it's been an uphill path.

I must say that the extra time and care usually needed, be a matter of days, weeks or more only enhances the bonding and overall intimacy of the whole lovemaking experience, so now I recommend it for pretty much everybody regardless of the situation.

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:36 pm

Thanks for the comments. Now that I read over what I wrote, I want to clarify something. The point is not that I go looking for big cocks to fuck my arse (I don't), but that if I happen to hook up with a guy who is oversized, then it is no longer a worry for me. In fact, I am more attracted to normal size guys - less preparation and (often) no need for lube other than a dab of saliva, so things can be pretty spontaneous.

Regent

Post by Regent » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:37 am

del...
swap pics with wife, talk
kik: regent1983

Kelly_ukf

Post by Kelly_ukf » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:04 am

What ???