Anal without clit stimulation

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
bsideuser

Anal without clit stimulation

Post by bsideuser » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:34 pm

Hi all,

we have been anal only for over a year, without any desire in vaginal sex. Until recently, my wife still liked to rub her clit while I used her tight fuckhole. But recently, she found out that she could come while anal without any clitoral stimulation, it only takes her a bit longer time. So now we do it in a slower pace. I really enjoy going in deep and staying inside for a while instead of fast action. I feel quite proud that I can make her come with just my cock in her ass, without any unnecessary clitoris work! :)

Amy1234

Re: Anal without clit stimulation

Post by Amy1234 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:22 pm

I do it both ways, I wonder what guys like better just in general ? is it better to touch, or not to touch ? That is the question :twisted:
Amy's a good girl :twisted:

LuvMyWifesAss

Re: Anal without clit stimulation

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:32 pm

My wife, too, can orgasm from anal alone. As well, she has longer, deeper orgasms through anal alone. That said, sometimes she either needs the added stimulation of her clit, or we don't have the time to build up to an anal only orgasm. In these cases, we usually use her butterfly vibe, my fingers, or a small hand-held vibrator. We have a Hitachi Magic Wand, but she finds it a little too intense, even at the lowest setting, so we really haven't used it much.

As far as what I prefer? Whatever gets her off the best. I don't have any aversion to her stimulating her clit.