Forced Entries

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
daaianeabreu

Forced Entries

Post by daaianeabreu » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:57 am

This practice will require you to be a bit of a freak and very experienced in anal sex to enjoy because you will have to gauge the pain. Don't do this if you're a beginner. It's very simple: tell your boy to spit on your asshole (the amount of spit will fully depend on his generosity), then tell him to unceremoniously push his pipe into your butt until it's balls deep and then to start hastily thrusting into your ass with no regard to you. I advise against doing this while standing because your legs will give in and you will get hurt (been there). Be in bed, preferably belly down or all 4s, bite the pillow very hard and expect the worst! It will hurt a lot, but if you're into anal pain like I am then you will have a great time.

You have to know what you're doing because you need to know how to tell good anal pain from bad anal pain. You'll get pleasure from the physical penetration and from the psychological aspect of it. People with rape fantasies usually have a blast doing forced entries. The physical pleasure will come from your asshole being suddenly stretched, but you have to be careful you don't end up tearing the skin of your anus, which can lead to complications and be very painful. Make sure you have JUST enough lube for the dick to slide smoothly into your anus without causing external damage.

Your objective is to stretch your anal sphincter as wide and as quickly as possible without causing any damage to the tissue around your anus! You will squeal like a dying pig, but it will be a good squeal.

Good luck!
❤️ Pussy indefinitely retired on October 7th 2016 ❤️
❤️ 3-year full time anal slut! ❤️

😊 Face Down!
🍑 Ass Up!
🤐 Mouth Shut!

Jack

Re: Forced Entries

Post by Jack » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:18 am

I can't find the original message, but I have a contribution that may be helpful.

Carla and I are absolutely not into pain, but in our anal only salad days, we frequently enjoyed anal with no lube. We'd always agree, and mostly when she was in knee chest position on the edge of the bed, with her anus an exposed clear "target." I'd start slow, but within two minutes, she had all eight of my inches in her rectum/sigmoid colon, with no pain.

After she acclimated to no-lube anal, Carla would sometimes request that we do it with her face down. That was my cue to "rape" her by grasping her wrists, while I straddled her thighs between my knees, pressing down with my pelvis on her bottom. Carla would "struggle to get away," but that only made me go deeper. Instead of pain, she usually had an anal orgasm. Perhaps the inquiring masochist will want to try this as a safer outlet for her anal submissiveness

For various reasons not important to this discussion, Carla and I made a 180 turn, from no-lube to a pre-sex 10-ounce lube enema.