Does Anybody Else Save His Cum?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
65andFree

Does Anybody Else Save His Cum?

Post by 65andFree » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:24 am

Occasionally I'll go to bed with such a great man that I save some of the semen he shot into my asshole for later use. I use things like my panties, his underwear, or even a tampon to keep that special sauce from escaping. I always ask him to help, and after I tell him why I'm doing this, guys are very proud because odds are that they have never been asked for their cum before.

Often, the next time I'm alone and getting myself off, I'll take his cum stained briefs and just the smell gets me wet. I'll remember feeling the powerful splash of his semen deep in my ass, and the eroticism of us both kissing and waiting for his load to finally drip out. Often, he gets hard again from this.

Women are far more graphic than men sexually - we are just called whores if we openly discuss our lust.

Sgt_Valk

Re: Does Anybody Else Save His Cum?

Post by Sgt_Valk » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:47 am

And women wonder why guys like used panties ;)

On a real plane, i understand your fetish to use past exploits as fantasy for masturbation(possible future exploration). Scent is powerful, so much so that it can remind you of a long dead relative that you knew as a very young child. Scent can remind you of tastes, visuals, and even of sounds, possibly even certain touches.

With every load of semen having a slightly different scent, i can kind of understand your want to save the scent of your memorable conquests.

I personally am like a dog, i dont forget a scent. It is one of the few strong senses i have left after almost a decade of being an aircraft mechanic. Thinking about the person kinda makes me smell them out of thin air. And the thought and smells put together make it so much more real. At that point the only hindering factor is the fact that a hand or toy will never feel what i see and smell

Sorry at this point i see you as an anal conquistador, just on the receiving end for the most part. I cant wait to hear some of the stories you have.
The Sgt

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Hi 65andFree, I'm afraid I cannot contribute to your main question, since I have no practical experience "on the field", so far... On my own, by the way, I saved cum just once for "scientific curiosity" but then never did it again.

By the way I also see that if a woman speaks openly about her sexual preferences is easily seen as a whore, say. But this is a sad traditional disadvantageous behaviour: everyone should be equally listened to and respected. As long as one support his speech with consistency and logic, any thought is welcomed. I personally love listening to female tastes on anal etc. too!

:)
Think, it's free ;-)

Sphincter.Stretcher

Post by Sphincter.Stretcher » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:08 pm

I had a girlfriend who would try to hold on to my cum as long as possible. She would text/email me during the day when she couldn't hold it in any longer and it all flowed out into her panties, (she would bring an extra pair with her to change into)

I enjoyed feeling my cum inside her when we would have those super sexy days/weekends when we would have lots of sex and I could take her ass several times during the day.

Markyluvcum

Post by Markyluvcum » Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:57 pm

I save my cum all the time and then shoot it up my ass next time or eat it if really horny

Markyluvcum

Post by Markyluvcum » Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:01 pm

I save my cum all the time and then shoot it up my ass next time or eat it if really horny