What dirty talk do you say with your partner?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Makris

What dirty talk do you say with your partner?

Post by Makris » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:44 am

What dirty talk do you say with your partner? :?:

We love dirty talk and think the mind is the body’s biggest sex organ. I’ll go first. We refer to her asshole as either her cunt or my cunt — which we copied from Anal Lisa here on these forums. I’ll ask if she likes getting fucked in her tight little cunt to which she used to simply say yes but now she says “yes! I love it!”.

I’ll ask her what’s the primary purpose of your cunt? Now that she knows the answer she says enthusiastically “It’s primary purpose is get fucked by master’s cock :)

I’ll ask her where does master’s cock belong? When she first didn’t know the answer, I’d gently remind her it belongs in her loose little cunt. Now she likes to say it belongs in all of her holes, it belongs inside her, or it belongs in her cunt forever.

One time I said while fucking her in her ass in cuddle position, “Say thank you master for fucking me in my loose little asshole.” She likes having her hair lightly pulled and her ass slapped so I did both. She said “thank you for the fucking” and I said “No, say thank you master for fucking me in my loose little asshole.” She said it and I came seconds later. Now she’ll say on her own accord most of the time near the end and it’s pretty much a cum trigger.

Just yesterday I got a text from her saying:
“Can’t stop thinking of your cock in your little cunt my Master 😈 I’ll be craving it all weekend until it’s satisfied.”

I love this woman ☺️

Anyways, back to the question. What dirty talk do you say with your partner?

amaizeg

Re: What dirty talk do you say with your partner?

Post by amaizeg » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:05 am

With one of my girls it's all about the act, no roleplaying. She'll say things like "take my ass, it's all yours", "give it to me hard" "I love to feel you grow inside me" "I want to feel your hot cum splash against my insides" and I usually tell her to beg me for more and what a wonderful anal girl she is, how i enjoy her ass massaging my cock.

With the other one there is a lot of brother sister incest roleplay involved and she's also into being submissive, so that can become quite intricate ;)

Sphincter.Stretcher

Post by Sphincter.Stretcher » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:34 am

her:
"It's all yours baby!"
"take it baby it's yours!"
"GAWD that feels good!"
"fill my ass with all your cum
"pump it inside me!"
"I can feel your cum! It's filling me up!"
"You came a lot!"
(as my cum drips out "ooopsie! heee hee..."

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:02 pm

When you’re in the moment, scripts and plans get tossed out the window. I’ll ask her if she wants it deeper and harder. I’ll tell her how good it feels deep in her ass. She’ll let out the occasional “oh fuck”, but she’ll tell me when she’s about to cum (she wants me to go as deep and hard as possible) and when she does cum (I’m cumming). She doesn’t need to tell me because her orgasms are huge and she kind of grunts. I’ll tell her “I’m cumming deep in your ass” and she pushes out, allowing me to cum as deep in her ass as I can. Sometimes I ask her to push my cum out of her ass so I can watch her hole wink as it pushes cum and lube from her ass. We enjoy a little kink with our anal sex.

Analjay (Analmostly)

Post by Analjay (Analmostly) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:33 am

I gather her hair in my hand and pull her head back as I'm grinding my cock in her ass, Like I'm riding a horse with one hand, then lean forward as I pushin deep and whisper,I'm gonna cum deep in your ass. Just to assure her that she will receive the cum in the right place.
Sometimes I'll asker, are you going to be a good girl? If she replies that she wants to be a good girl I know she wants to sucking my cock clean from her ass, before I return to cum in her.
Sometimes I text her and tell her she is to remember she is a dirty little sex slave and needs to know her place and I'll tell her what I expect of her....she some times gets mad at me....but then when she comes home she is horney as the thought of what I said has been building in her and turning her on even though she was mad at my abusive text. And mostly I tell her sweet things and call her sweet names. The flip from sweet lover to master seems to keep an edge on things for her.

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:27 pm

Can get my guy interested by saying 'I need to go to the loo but wouldn't mind being buggered first.'

Analjay (Analmostly)

Post by Analjay (Analmostly) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:55 am

notnice66 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:27 pm
Can get my guy interested by saying 'I need to go to the loo but wouldn't mind being buggered first.'

Yep, that would do it :D

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:50 pm

Analjay (Analmostly)

Post by Analjay (Analmostly) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:55 pm

notnice66 wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:27 pm

Yep, that would do it

yep, usually does :twisted: