Why do you like anal sex?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
AnalJay

Re: Why do you like anal sex?

Post by AnalJay » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:31 am

Json.s wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:30 pm
Kinda funny how it all happened. I didnt really start off with a specific kink for anal but my first girlfriend did it and it was pretty hot. It felt like I lost my virginity for the second time based on how fast i came.

Ya, me too, in my teens a girlfriend rode me cowgirl and it felt fantastic. As she lifted up it felt like she was pulling my cock off and as she slid down it felt like my dick was going to snap before her ass gave and she dropped down on me...but I only found out I was in her ass when she dismounted and wiped my cum off with her panties as it dripped from her ass. I've never forgotten that, never will.

anal-love

Post by anal-love » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:03 pm

Because it feels good, it is tight, it is naughty, it is marvelous, and, most of all, the ASS IS JUST SO DIVINE!!! One has to render it the homage that it deserves.
Anal lovers of the world, unite!!!

jack.fats

Post by jack.fats » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:18 am

anal-love wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:03 pm
Because it feels good, it is tight, it is naughty, it is marvelous, and, most of all, the ASS IS JUST SO DIVINE!!! One has to render it the homage that it deserves.

Never been so true! Anal-centered fantasies are so mind-blowing and you've been ...awestruck!

It's so nice to hear that... thumbs up!

TomBaker

Post by TomBaker » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:12 pm

Assholes are just so hot to behold. The first girl who gave it up to me was just as inexperienced as I was back then. But I was able to convince her to let me in there. Using just spit and her spreading with both her hands to the max, it didn't take me long to get my head and just enough shaft to start feeling the heat. She made it hotter by spewing some hot dirt talking and slightly squeezing my balls. It's been my favorite ever since

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:57 pm

I was 15 when I gound a book in my mums nightstand called “the sexual active woman”. It was never ised cause my mum was a sexual passive woman.

So I read the while book night after night. The last chapter was about anal sex. With true explainations and no taboo creation. I remember thinking, as a 15 year old, how damn hot is must be if your girlfriend lets you fuck her ass. And so at the age of 15, I knew I wanted to assfuck my girlfriend.

It took me untill the age of 51 (15 reverse) to find the woman who loves anal sex and enjoys it more then vaginal. So my life is complete now 🥰
Anal only since 22 december 2021. Living a long time dream