The use of a buttplug changed with AO

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Backdoorlover

The use of a buttplug changed with AO

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:35 am

Hey there. I have personally seen the way we use a buttplug change.

When we first started anal I put a buttplug in her ass because it looks great. And then fucked her pussy with the plug in. Made her pussy feel much more narrow. It made the pussyfucks better. And then we switched to her asshole because I only wanted to finish in her butthole.

Then we started anal only life….

And the plugs have another purpose now. We have a foxtail connected to a pretty big metal plug. She wears this one because it looks so hot. And we also have an extremely comfy, hot pink buttplug with remote vibration control. She can have that one in for a long time. It never bothers her. The vibration function adds fun and playfullness.

While she ‘s plugged she usually sucks my cock. Or we just lay there and talk. Or we do photoshoots cause I will never get tired of doing nude shoots with her. But the moment I want to fuck, out goes the plug cause it occupies the only hole I want to fuck. We never even consider using her pussy. Even not for a short time. Only her mouth and asshole get my cock inside.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Re: The use of a buttplug changed with AO

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:08 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:35 am
Hey there. I have personally seen the way we use a buttplug change.

When we first started anal I put a buttplug in her ass because it looks great. And then fucked her pussy with the plug in. Made her pussy feel much more narrow. It made the pussyfucks better. And then we switched to her asshole because I only wanted to finish in her butthole.

Then we started anal only life….

And the plugs have another purpose now. We have a foxtail connected to a pretty big metal plug. She wears this one because it looks so hot. And we also have an extremely comfy, hot pink buttplug with remote vibration control. She can have that one in for a long time. It never bothers her. The vibration function adds fun and playfullness.

While she ‘s plugged she usually sucks my cock. Or we just lay there and talk. Or we do photoshoots cause I will never get tired of doing nude shoots with her. But the moment I want to fuck, out goes the plug cause it occupies the only hole I want to fuck. We never even consider using her pussy. Even not for a short time. Only her mouth and asshole get my cock inside.

She likes her ass fucked with plugs. Thin neck plugs inserted and pulled out give her the stretching sensation she enjoys and I love watching her hole expand and contract. Like you, my cock only goes in her ass and mouth. Maybe I’m the exception to the rule, but I must finish in her ass. I have no desire to pull my cock from her luscious ass and come in her mouth. When I’m ready to cum, I plunge as deep in her ass as I can. We were married for decades before we had anal sex. The last four years have been anal only. It took time, but now she loves all things anal.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:26 am

The best orgasm in my life happened last tuesday when she went ass to mouth on me a few times. The orgasm I had in her mouth was undoubtly the best I ever had. There’s something superhot when she takes me ass to mouth. The cocksucking feels 4 times better then before it has been up her asshole.

I love shooting up her ass. But since I fuck her every day it’s nice to cum in her mouth every now and then. Especially because she really wants to taste my cum. And I never cum from a straight up blowjob. I need to assfuck her.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:43 am

Meanwhile she plugs more.

She even spend a whole working day plugged. That night her asshole felth amazing. She said she loves the constant filled sensation. Everytime she got unaware of the plug, she wiggled untill she felth it’s prescence again.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:25 pm

Today I texted her “put your plug in” while she was working. She loves it when I act all dominant and this way she knows her asshole will get some that evening, which is a bonus.

But when I got to her job, she told me she was actually just thinking about plugging her asshole when I texted it. It’s nice when we both tought about the same kink at the same time 😍
Backdoorlover’s quote: