Various stuff in your ass

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Analien

Various stuff in your ass

Post by Analien » Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:14 am

Hello, anal lovers
I was wondering if someone has tried anal penetration with a cock while plugged. Actually, it's a kind of DAP, very cool.
Also combination of various toys can be a fun. Once I loaded my ass with my slim Vixen cock accompanied by small Sling, Egg plug (size SM) and anal beads. It's really amazing what your ass is able to hold altogether, if trained well.
Vstříc análním orgasmům.

luv2play45

Re: Various stuff in your ass

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:14 am

My dear anal only wife and I have been experimenting with DAP lately using a set of 3 pink glass dildos.
Following success with these I ordered a larger ribbed glass anal dildo from Amazon.
She has taken to this new form of play quite well.

After opening her up with the slimmer tapered dildo dipped in coconut oil we proceed to regular anal sex.
Once she attains her first orgasm she asks for the longer slim dildo, the one that has a small knob on one end and a larger knob on the other.
My dick slides in easily next to this and she can usually get her 2nd cum with gentle probing on my part.
My theory on how this works is that my penis pushes the knobed end of the dildo against her G spot.

Sometimes we finish by inserting the larger toy from Amazon.
I then have to enter her slowly until she is comfortable with the amount of stretching her anus is receiving but once I'm in we can sometimes achieve a final mutual orgasm.

Oh, and BTW, she is just as tight as always when we have our next anal session.
She just seems to be able to find this added expansion pleasurable when properly warmed up to it.

Rimmer

Re: Various stuff in your ass

Post by Rimmer » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:02 am

No, my wife doesn't like anything thicker than my cock in her ass so I always feel big for her. I do sometimes run my finger round her hole as it is stretched round my shaft and maybe just peel her butt hole back a little with a finger as though I am going to ease it in, just to tease. Instead, for stretching, we do all sorts of stuff with her pussy, but that is off topic for this forum :D