How many times a week do you have anal sex ?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Denisamf00

Re: How many times a week do you have anal sex ?

Post by Denisamf00 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:09 am

It's relative, several from week to week, this past week we had anal sex every day, this week there have been a couple of days that we didn't, but I would say at least 3-4 days per week

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:51 am

We are back on increasing our number. Feels like we’re about to go back to daily assfucks, like we did the first 2 years.

Due to change in our worklife, daily anal became difficult for some time. But I think we not got to the point we both know we want to fuck eachother more often again.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

whodey11

Post by whodey11 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:00 pm

probably about 2-3 times a week just depends on work stress, kids and stuff. But pretty much every Saturday morning we’re both off so it’s like a guaranteed anal day. we’ll wake up in the spooning position dick to butt morning wood and all. I’ll poke her ass a few times and she’ll know what’s up at that point . my dick will just be up her ass all morning fucking off and on till it’s time to officially get up and get the day started so we don’t do anal everyday but Saturdays are my favorite

AbbiTur05

Post by AbbiTur05 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:52 pm

My boyfriend and I have been anal only for just over 3 months. We have anal sex 4-5 times a week. At the weekend we normally meet up with our friends so my ass has a cock of two in it pretty much 90% of the time. My ass needs a break from anal twice a week but it is normally craving cock by the time I get it again lol.