1st proper anal with the missus today

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Jsooym

1st proper anal with the missus today

Post by Jsooym » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:51 pm

Thought to share that today I managed to get my wife to try anal againand it seems that she is loving it.

It was amazing as I had been trying to get her to try anal for years as she's never been a fan, only had the usual PIV sex, or the occasional finger or butt plug. Today she agreed to wear a size 2 butt plug whilst I penetrated her pussy this morning.

PIV sex was good this morning and she asked for a 2nd round after we both came. I whipped out another condom (she had issues with all birth control so sadly it's condoms for us) and she said she wanted to ride me as she comes more and can squirt in missionary. After a good 20 mins of riding on my cock and sheets all wet, the butt plug kept slipping in and out whilst she was riding and I then casually asked if she wanted to try anal. Much to my surprise she nodded and she went on her side ready for me to penetrate in spoon position. i lubed up as I had to be careful not to hurt her and put her off future anal sessions.

Penetration from spoon position was quite easy much to my surprise which I think she was horny as heck. I asked if it hurts and she said no, and asked for me to stick my cock in deeper, I obliged and she was moaning loudly as I penetrate her slowly, carefully not to hurt her and constantly checking if she's OK. She said there was no pain at all and asked for me to finger her pussy whilst I fucked her ass.

I was surprised as I thought I would only be able to get the tip of my cock in but in the end I went balls deep all the way and with my finger in her pussy she was cumming wave after wave as I thump her... Slowly at first and picking up pace as I go deeper and deeper in spoon position, gradually changing to her lying on her front and I was pumping her from behind.

She then lifted her arse up and suggested doggy and asked for me to put on a strap on cock that way, the 2nd cock can also penetrate her pussy, whilst my cock fucks her ass. I can't believe that she decided to use that strap on today as we had it for years and everytime I suggested to give it a go she rejected it.

As I put the strap on around my cock and balls, I asked her if its OK to remove the condom since we are not having PIV sex anymore, she said yes please!! Everything is going so well today!!! Condom off I lubed up with a few squirts of lube on my cock and it easily slipped in, with her confirming no pain at all. Cock in ass, strap on cock in pussy, I went slowly initially and eventually picked up the pace once she confirms she's comfortable. I went from expecting that it's just gonna be a tip in the ass session to full on balls deep penetration, she was exploding with waves after waves of anal and pussy stimulation, and there was I, finally after 20 years together, today was the first proper anal sex we had and it was amazing!!

I fucked her for a good 10- 15 mins doggy and eventually we both came together and I u load my cum all in her ass, anal creampie...😍

I think we had finally opened up a new chapter in our sex lives and hope she is willing to do it again. She's abit of a tough nut to crack but I think we will get there. It took a while before she accepted oral to be part of our sex routine, before she never really liked oral and now I eat her at every session and she sucks me off 90% of the time. I hope anal would be the new oral going forward.

I am glad we are going the right direction. I remember the last anal we had and it was tip of my dick in only and it was 29th Feb 2000! I remembered that it was on a leap year and I joked saying that hopefully the next session won't be 4 years later and it's indeed more than 4 years after that as it was only today almost may 2024 that she took it in her ass again today!

I was trying to look for that post in 2000 previously but strangely it seems all my past posts were lost and not showing up?

Anyway, thought I share this success story. I will try my best to groom her in hope she will eventually be an anal queen!

Xxx
Juny

Backdoorlover

Re: 1st proper anal with the missus today

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:15 am

Isn’t it amazing just how much more intense it is after waiting for it so long ?

Congrats and I hope for the best for you in the near future. Keep us posted.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:59 am

@Jsooym happy to hear this worked out so well for BOTH of you. If she experienced anal orgasm for the first time, you have an excellent chance she’ll be asking for anal again soon.

Patience pays off, and it sounds like you did a masterful job responding to the situation as described. Good luck with future anal sessions, and let us know how it progresses.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Wed May 15, 2024 10:52 am

@Jsooym that's awesome man glad to see your wife is enjoying anal now. Hopefully this will become a very regular thing for you guys. Sounds like she is right for anal.

My wife said she would never do anal when we first dated, now she is anal only and loving it. So all things are possible.