Wife finally took it ALL the way in

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
CumInAssOnly

Wife finally took it ALL the way in

Post by CumInAssOnly » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:55 pm

For quite some time now my wife and I have been enjoying anal sex, and it's been a journey getting her gradually more and more comfortable with anal penetration. When we first started out she couldn't take me very deeply, and I had to thrust slowly or it would make her uncomfortable. Gradually she's been able to tolerate more and more.

This past Friday we finally did it -- I was able to get ALL the way inside her!

We were spooning on our sides (her most comfortable position) and I was lubed up really well. She'd had a medium-sized plug in for about an hour. I just kept pushing into her in these little imperceptible trusts, not believing how deep I was getting. After several minutes it happened, I could feel her anus gripping around me at the absolute base of my cock. (My wife is quite thin so she has no butt cheeks in the way. From behind I can get in as deep as it's possible to get.)

Being completely inside was just an incomparably amazing feeling. It's so much tighter a sensation than any vagina can produce! Anyway it felt so good that I didn't get to enjoy it for long -- without even thrusting my penis started pulsing and I unloaded a huge one super-deep inside her butt. I made sure she knows what an amazing wife she is. :D It was a perfect night!

marcus

Re: Wife finally took it ALL the way in

Post by marcus » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:39 am

CumInAssOnly wrote:For quite some time now my wife and I have been enjoying anal sex, and it's been a journey getting her gradually more and more comfortable with anal penetration. When we first started out she couldn't take me very deeply, and I had to thrust slowly or it would make her uncomfortable. Gradually she's been able to tolerate more and more.

Congratulations! It can be difficult at first (or indeed often for months) for a woman to become sufficiently relaxed, even if she's willing. This means she's finally accepting anal penetration and her body is enabling this rather than fighting it.
CumInAssOnly wrote: We were spooning on our sides (her most comfortable position) and I was lubed up really well. She'd had a medium-sized plug in for about an hour.

That sounds like excellent preparation. What needs to be overcome is the inner sphincter and the "rectal sling". The rectal sling is the muscle a few inches inside where the rectum curves a little away from the spine. When nervous it can tense up and anything jabbing against it will feel painful. Spooning, especially if she pulls her legs up toward her chest, straightens the rectum.
CumInAssOnly wrote: I just kept pushing into her in these little imperceptible trusts, not believing how deep I was getting. After several minutes it happened, I could feel her anus gripping around me at the absolute base of my cock. (My wife is quite thin so she has no butt cheeks in the way. From behind I can get in as deep as it's possible to get.)

Even with my wife who is very experienced, it can take a little time for her to open up properly and as she completely relaxes achievement complete penetration.
CumInAssOnly wrote: Being completely inside was just an incomparably amazing feeling. It's so much tighter a sensation than any vagina can produce! Anyway it felt so good that I didn't get to enjoy it for long -- without even thrusting my penis started pulsing and I unloaded a huge one super-deep inside her butt. I made sure she knows what an amazing wife she is. :D It was a perfect night!

The other amazing thing is that the sensations change slowly as she loosens up and her rectum straightens out and the deeper I go. It's quite a different feeling to the initial penetration. There are also quite different feelings depending on where you are at inside, with different muscles groups, or depending on how aroused she is.

The best things is that now not only will she be enjoying it more, but so will you.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:49 am

CumInAssOnly wrote:...Gradually she's been able to tolerate more and more.

...I could feel her anus gripping around me at the absolute base of my cock. (My wife is quite thin so she has no butt cheeks in the way. From behind I can get in as deep as it's possible to get.)

Being completely inside was just an incomparably amazing feeling. It's so much tighter a sensation than any vagina can produce! Anyway it felt so good that I didn't get to enjoy it for long -- without even thrusting my penis started pulsing and I unloaded a huge one super-deep inside her butt. I made sure she knows what an amazing wife she is. :D It was a perfect night!

Congratulations! Not only did you do it right, but you even added the positive reinforcement. This goes a long way to helping encourage her to do it again.

I know what you mean about the feeling of unloading when buried to the hilt in her ass. I've cum in my wife's ass literally thousands of times in the past 24 years, and I never get over how incredible it feels.

My experience is quite like your own. The first time my wife and I tried anal sex, I only got the head of my cock in and we both came. Over the course of the next two weeks, we continued to have anal sex almost every day, working more and more of my cock in each time. After nearly two weeks, I can remember feeling her sphincter working the base of my cock, and how my cock throbbed as I shot a load deeper inside her than ever.

I hope, like my wife and I, this is only the beginning for you two and that you will unload deep in her ass thousands of times in your relationship.

TheDirtyDon

Post by TheDirtyDon » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:45 am

That's great, nothing like being all the way in! A previous partner was very tight and we could never go deep for a long time. My current GF - well that's a different matter. We've always been deep and hard - her anus is very accommodating :)

It is the most pleasurable experience, to be balls deep in your significant other's arse and pumping them full of your cum. I never pull out, not even to cum on her face or in her mouth. Once I'm in, I'm in.
Cheers,

TheDirtyDon.

Robert

Post by Robert » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:47 pm

It's incredible isn't it? :D Vaginal sex just has nothing on that. My girlfriend also used to be a little tighter and I had more difficulty getting all the way in. The anus itself grips hard, then it gets a little looser, then around the head it narrows again. It feels so good I usually stop the thrusting after a bit a just grind against her while all the way in.

TheDirtyDon

Post by TheDirtyDon » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:00 pm

Overtime, you can end up having different kinds of anal - the nice and tight vs. the gaped and loose, to vary things a bit.

Nice and tight for us is a little lube and away we go....

Gaped and loose - that usually after a mammoth anal toy session where she gets really stretched out and my cock barely touches the sides ;)
Cheers,

TheDirtyDon.

marcus

Post by marcus » Thu May 01, 2014 4:39 am

mcmoose wrote:Overtime, you can end up having different kinds of anal - the nice and tight vs. the gaped and loose, to vary things a bit.

Gaped and loose - that usually after a mammoth anal toy session where she gets really stretched out and my cock barely touches the sides ;)

I wouldn't say we ever get to the stage my cock is barely touching the sides but during the longer sessions and more so after her first orgasm, the feel internally changes, remaining pleasantly slug but considerably looser. I like those times best of all, I think. It's wonderful when her anus relaxes completely and you can slip and slide in and out with ease.

TheDirtyDon

Post by TheDirtyDon » Thu May 01, 2014 8:33 am

I was beginning to wonder if I was that small or she was just that well gaped lol. Doesnt stay gaped wide open for long, she soon starts to tighten up again and its a little looser than usual. When we get that way, I can penetrate her completely in/out as she will remain pretty much open for me.
Cheers,

TheDirtyDon.

myttia

Post by myttia » Thu May 01, 2014 8:09 pm

mcmoose wrote:Overtime, you can end up having different kinds of anal - the nice and tight vs. the gaped and loose, to vary things a bit.

oh! that's exciting in a bad way, lol! how wide is mammoth? how wide til we girls should be concerned and maybe not go wider? :)

TheDirtyDon

Post by TheDirtyDon » Fri May 02, 2014 12:51 am

Lol. Mammoth in terms of time and number of toys etc, not Mammoth in terms of the size :-D

Enough rooms for two toys or cocks is enough.
Cheers,

TheDirtyDon.