I may have found my anal soulmate

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
French Lover

I may have found my anal soulmate

Post by French Lover » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:07 pm

Dear all,
A message for all anal lovers who are afraid of never finding the girl they are dreaming of. I think there are fair chances I just did :D

Cynthia* and I found each other through a dating site. No mention of sex in our discussions. She was "just" a clever and funny girl. So we tried to meet in real life after a few weeks discussing on-line. It went good, so we met another time. The discussion went to a weird direction and I had to mention I have a high sex drive and special fantasies. She was instantly hooked by this confidence. After a few rendez-vous, it was clear she was interesting in finding out more about my "secret sex life". I did not want to frighten her, so I keep silent about it.

The first night we spent together, she was very persuasive and we had lots of alcool, so I admit I was really interesting in anal sex (before we actually had sex)... She looked... weird, like if she didn't know how to react. Later on, we were having sex and she made me understand she wanted it in her ass.

She had almost no experience in anal (just once, and it turned bad), so I was gentle and took a lot of time. I finally manage to fuck her ass, and she quickly came. Since then, we are doing anal everytime we can, multiple times a day (when we are together).

She told me she only had unexperienced boyfriends before me. She has a "dirty mind" and always fantasized about anal. She had practiced her ass with a sex toy. She thought she had to wait a couple of months to ask a man to fuck her ass. She was so glad we could do anal during our very first sexy time. Weeks are passing, happily. She send me messages all day and night to say how much she miss my dick in her ass or in her mouth.

She have troubles to orgasm vaginally, and she climaxes very easily when I am in her ass. The other day, she had bowel issues, so we had to switch to vaginal. She complains about how unexcited and unpleasurable vaginal sex was compared to anal. I said I could fuck her only in her ass if she likes. She answered: "Naaah! You are saying this now, but I know you will need to do me in my pussy." I assured her I would be glad to always do anal, and only anal... and then she immediatly passionnately kisses me like "hell! I found the anal guy I always wanted." I feel sooooo happy :)

*not her real name, of course :D

cornhole

Re: I may have found my anal soulmate

Post by cornhole » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:40 pm

lucky guy. lucky gal. happy for you both.

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:52 pm

Congratulations, French lover! I wish you all the best in this new relationship.

Fulltime

Post by Fulltime » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:22 pm

So glad for you and her. I knew you would have to ditch that other one she was making you crazy

Robert

Post by Robert » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:07 pm

I'm pleased for you French Lover. The big question is do you connect on every other level? Sex is important but not everything.

This all just goes to show people that finding that AO partner can and does happen. Like most things it always happens when you're not looking for it.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:20 pm

Well, we can say we share a lot outside the bedroom. Still, the relationship may sometimes be a bit hard: everything is not heaven-like. But still, we both feel we are lucky having found each others.

The other day we had vaginal (because she couldn't be at ease with anal): she stopped me because it frustrated her...
Another time, I fucked her ass three times in the night, and she said she feared I would get bored of doing her ass... I repeated I would be glad to have an anal only relationship. She said: "it would be soooo hot and crazy!" She really like the idea, althought we have to prepare it progressively.

analonlylondonebony

Post by analonlylondonebony » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:39 am

Congratulations! You got really lucky.

The problem, for an anal only lady is that first time. Where he assumes it's vaginal and you don't want vaginal, but you allow it hoping. Then find out that he thinks anal is gay, or dirty, or he prefers pussy (doesn't matter to him that you've pretty much just told him that you don't like pussy sex - as long as he is happy).

So one walks away from another wasted venture.

Or bring up the anal preference in the early discussion stage and be written off by him in his mind and not worth a serious relationship, as what kind of girl would mention anal sex so early.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:40 pm

Well, this is the same trouble with any kind of "requirement" in a love story. It makes things harder to get... for goods.

Anyway, I am proud to harbour the label "anal only for one month" now :D This is the first time of my life I get to live this "lifestyle" ;) I hope it will remain like this!
She is so turned on by anal, and she loves when I cum into her ass. We do it twice a day when we have the chance to spend some time together :)
But her ass is really tight. I need to train her a bit ;)