Anal always lifestyle

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
mardobolo

Anal always lifestyle

Post by mardobolo » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:43 am

Over the last twelve months, my wife and I have gradually gotten into a rhythm where we do anal more and more often when we have sex. What started as a very occasional thing has become something we usually do. For the last four months we've had anal every time we have sex. Because of this, during that same period I haven't come in her vagina even once! Of course I couldn't be happier. :D

I used to think we would eventually go AO. However at this point I doubt it. Vaginal has in effect become a kind of foreplay for us, and a very enjoyable one. She always wears her plug and she knows I will only come later, when I'm in her ass. It's really no different than the other kinds of foreplay we do.

Maybe this should be call an Anal Always (AA) lifestyle? Anyone else doing something similar?

LuvMyWifesAss

Re: Anal always lifestyle

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:24 am

I used to think that, many years ago. However, over the years the vaginal "foreplay" became less and less. Finally, after 15 years of marriage with vaginal "foreplay" my wife asked me if I cared if we forewent the vaginal sex altogether. I don't think she would have been open to this ten years earlier, but she may have five years earlier. I'm certain she wasn't just open to this, but wanting it well before she asked me. We've talked about this several times. She said she was concerned about whether I would be disappointed, wanting vaginal sex, or of what I might think about the request. If I had let her know years earlier that I would love it if we only had anal sex, but that I was okay with vaginal, if that's what she wanted, I'm certain we would have been anal only years earlier.

My wife even once told me she felt like we had wasted time having vaginal sex, when we could have been having anal.

cornhole

Post by cornhole » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:43 am

hi mordobolo,
i feel that my wife are going in the same direction. at the moment her pussy is off limits so we've been anal only. but i know that she likes vaginal penetration and once things are better she will have me in her vagina again. she says it's something she craves at certain points. maybe that will change in time similar to what luvmywifesass has experienced. only time will tell. i think it might come down to what pleasures need addressing. in my wifes case, she doesn't have vaginal orgasms. it just doesn't happen. it has happened with clitoral stimulation while i'm in her vagina but not many times. so, it would seem that even without orgasm she still likes the feeling of me in there. now she likes it in her butt too. she says she buzzes from it for hours.
everything is in flux for us.

more places to feel good.

how can there be anything wrong with that.

doris

Post by doris » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:49 pm

Hi, we also did vaginal sex as foreplay, the Goal always was anal sex. So we had an anal always lifestyle. I was into anal since I reached puberty. I loved to play with my anus too. My hubby has an anal fetish. So it was logic that we always ended up analy. And now we are anal only, and we dont miss vaginal sex. Sorry, we do oral sex too, i dont know if it counts? ;)

mardobolo

Post by mardobolo » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:41 am

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:I used to think that, many years ago. However, over the years the vaginal "foreplay" became less and less. Finally, after 15 years of marriage with vaginal "foreplay" my wife asked me if I cared if we forewent the vaginal sex altogether.

It's not altogether impossible that we might drift away from vaginal sex and end up not doing it. Who knows what the future holds?

My wife likes both vaginal and anal sex because she says the kind of orgasm she gets is different in each case. She uses a vibrator to come, and after 2 (or sometimes 3) orgasms doing vaginal sex she finds it really hard (or impossible) to have another. Then we switch to anal and boom! like magic she has a few more. She gets off (literally) on the variety, so for this reason I think it would probably be a long time before she'd want to stop vaginal sex. Time will tell! One thing's for sure though, I am very likely done with coming in her pussy.

Robert

Post by Robert » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:55 am

I guess I could settle for a compromise of AA if AO wasn't an option. I could see using vaginal as a warm up to the main event. But ultimately, AO is my goal as it just works better for me and I would never miss vaginal in the least if I was never to have it again.

But I see you point that this could work for many.
mardobolo wrote: My wife likes both vaginal and anal sex because she says the kind of orgasm she gets is different in each case. She uses a vibrator to come, and after 2 (or sometimes 3) orgasms doing vaginal sex she finds it really hard (or impossible) to have another. Then we switch to anal and boom! like magic she has a few more.

My girlfriend definitely prefers the anal kind of orgasm - much, much stronger - vaginal ones by themselves don't really happen and she finds her clit can get overly sensitive. Its interesting that when we do anal she doesn't have the sensitivity issue.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:03 am

mardobolo wrote:
LuvMyWifesAss wrote:I used to think that, many years ago. However, over the years the vaginal "foreplay" became less and less. Finally, after 15 years of marriage with vaginal "foreplay" my wife asked me if I cared if we forewent the vaginal sex altogether.

It's not altogether impossible that we might drift away from vaginal sex and end up not doing it. Who knows what the future holds?

One thing's for sure though, I am very likely done with coming in her pussy.

This is kind of where my wife and I were for a long time. In retrospect, the vaginal sex became less and less, and the anal sex became more and more, until it seemed like we were only putting it I her vagina for a minute out of obligation, or something. Pay attention to this over time and see if the same doesn't hold true for you two.

taylork

Post by taylork » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:15 pm

I'm so glad i'm not like you guys taking 15 years or something. I don't think theres anything wrong with a little vaginal if you both like it, but i think you'll naturally gravitate to all anal in the end.