Wife finally took it ALL the way in

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
French Lover

Re: Wife finally took it ALL the way in

Post by French Lover » Fri May 02, 2014 8:30 am

marcus wrote:
mcmoose wrote:during the longer sessions and more so after her first orgasm, the feel internally changes, remaining pleasantly slug but considerably looser. I like those times best of all, I think. It's wonderful when her anus relaxes completely and you can slip and slide in and out with ease.

I have the same feeling. After an orgasm, every muscle in ass are relaxating, and you feel like you're in a warm coat :)
Defintly one of the best moment in anal.

quote="myttia"]How wide til we girls should be concerned and maybe not go wider? :)

Well, there is no such moment :D I've been with a girl who loved anal gaping. We were doing double anal with a plug and my dick, or two plugs. Once, we tried to "fill the hole" with fingers and we were amazed how many fingers we could still add with two large things up her ass ;) We would have tried triple anal if we would have the time...

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:55 pm

As my wife is attempting to get her orgasm she does not like me to go deep.
She says I hit something up there that is slightly uncomfortable that throws her off her target.

After she has had all the cums she wants though it is another story!
I love putting my dick in as far as I can go and holding it there.

It feels just a little tight on the head of my dick - like something up there is holding onto me.
Must be that rectal sling someone mentioned.

Thanks for sharing everyone!

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:21 pm

luv2play45 wrote:As my wife is attempting to get her orgasm she does not like me to go deep.
She says I hit something up there that is slightly uncomfortable that throws her off her target.

After she has had all the cums she wants though it is another story!
I love putting my dick in as far as I can go and holding it there.

It feels just a little tight on the head of my dick - like something up there is holding onto me.
Must be that rectal sling someone mentioned.

What you have found is the point that divides the colon and rectum. The passage "pinches" shut most of the time but can be penetrated by the head of your penis (feels wonderful) and also spasms open/closed during orgasm. You can feel it if you explore inside her with your finger at the limit - soft tissue which parts under some gentle probing.

JoeBlo

Post by JoeBlo » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:02 pm

Man nothing beats the sensation of being balls deep in an ass, especially for the first time. Completely different feeling than being deep in a vagina. Going all the way is in my opinion the only way to have anal. The pressure at the head while you push through her rectal valves and into the colon is amazing, like a second sphincter. I fear many who do anal sex never go deep enough to feel this and miss out on what makes anal so special.

marcus

Post by marcus » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:02 am

I think it is possible that many cannot feel this because of several variables. The obvious ones are length of the woman's rectum and the length of the mans penis. Position and angle of penetration is also a factor on whether you can reach the colon. Lastly, the actual shape and length of the rectum can change shape as the rectal muscles works, contracting and expanding. I find that my wife's rectum can contract significantly the more aroused she is.

JoeBlo

Post by JoeBlo » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:53 pm

Good point, I guess my girlfriend being 5'1" helps a lot, so I lucked out there :D I feel bad for those who can't experience the sensation. The rectal muscles definitely do change feeling through different stages of sex, part of what makes anal so special.

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:30 am

I'm not sure that rectum length is directly linked to height, though it probably helps.

Robert

Post by Robert » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:49 pm

I've read a few posts about these "valves". I think I may have found them but not 100% sure. It does get a little tighter when I go very deep, but only when i enter her from behind. But not every time. How would I know? And how can I make this happen more often? My girl is also on the small side....

JoeBlo

Post by JoeBlo » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:04 pm

there a few factors and a few ways of achieving this. First of all obviously your member has to be big enough, thats a large part of it and something you cant control for the most part. Beyond that however my best advice would be to use the positions that allow the maximum depth. I think the best ones are doggy, spoons with her leg up, and missionary with her legs on your shoulders. My all time favorite though is crouching cowgirl because this way she can thrust down on you and you can thrust up, and with this position legs dont get in the way, and she can grind on you which feels awesome. Also when you squat I think the rectum contracts bringing the colon closer. I can get really deep with this position, like even a couple inches past the so called valves if she is turned on enough. That brings up another point, do this after your anal session has been going on for a while because when she gets really turned on her rectum will contract, at least with my girl it does. You will know when it happens, and if it does hopefully she will let you cum in her ass while you are that deep, best feeling ever.. Hope this helps :)

Robert

Post by Robert » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:34 am

You could be right. I think this has happened when we've been going a while. Can't wait to try this again tonight! :D