Starting 2015 Anal Only

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Robert

Re: Starting 2015 AO

Post by Robert » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:22 am

You and me are at a similar stage so I'm interested in what you two have been up to. Any developments? I'm also thinking of avoiding vaginal again should she suggest it by gently refusing. I might say I'm not in the mood, which is near enough the truth. But like marcus says I don't want to be too demanding and mess this opportunity up. Nor make it a big issue that damages our relationship.

I wish I could help you with thinking about how your wife could be more spontaneous. Is it just that she looks to you to lead and used to you giving signals when your interested in sex? Perhaps you could just joke about it and say you'd love for her to surprise you with sex anytime!

urabus

Post by urabus » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:47 pm

Hi Guys

We've had sex still the average frequency of once a week. I think only twice this year I have cum in her vagina and those were quick fucks early in the morning.

A few days ago we had a quick ass fuck in the morning. It was made possible because she slept all night with a plug in her ass after we fucked the night before. It was good to be having anal so closely together and more often than we have sex in general. She was a little sore through the day though.

Its so obvious that anal is better because she goes crazy every time. But she definitely has a less satisfying orgasm compared to DP. Her pleasure is higher but does not last as long.

Robert

Post by Robert » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:14 am

I hope you manage to up the frequency of sex. I know everyone is different, but once a week has got to suck. Is it possible you've found the key with the plug? MY girlfriend was really into hers for a while (well we both were) but we've not used them nearly so much. Was it comfortable for your wife all the way through the night? I may have to suggest this to my girlfriend.

Do you two usually DP? Wouldn't the ideal solution since anal is obviously better, for you to do her anally while she has something in her vagina? That way you both get the best of both worlds.

urabus

Post by urabus » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:37 pm

She had less rest through the night with the plug in. It wasn't discomfort but more arousal. She told me she felt she had small tears at her anus after the anal evening, plug in for the night and anal quickie in the morning. I'll obviously take care with her.

Yeah we usually DP but with the butt plug before I replace that with my cock. I have thought of something else for her vagina instead of me.

We had sex again last night but vagainal as the foreplay. I fingered her anus and it was obviously so much more pleasurable for her. So shortly I decided I would do what's better for the both of us and put my cock in the better place. As usual it was great.

We're getting there. And sometimes vaginal adds variety. I'm glad anal happens more.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:43 am

urabus wrote:We've had sex still the average frequency of once a week.

I'm afraid this may be part of the problem. The couples I've worked with that successfully transitioned to anal only agreed to anal sex at least three times a week for a month. A week in between is too long, as it allows everything to tighten back up too much, and for her body to regress. What I mean by this is that her body learns to accommodate you (both your member, and your ejaculate). Anal sex at this frequency allows her body to learn how to control the muscles associated with anal sex without having to conscientiously think about it http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscle_memory. This allows her to concentrate on the pleasure associated with the act, without having to concentrate on the mechanics. The discomfort felt by many women as a result of ejaculate in their rectum is reduced as their body has an opportunity to adjust to it with this greater frequency of exposure. As well, there is evidence exposure to ejaculate has many positive side effects for women (see this post: http://www.analonlylifestyle.com/viewto ... =2&t=5#p85). This frequency also gives her time to recover in between.

You might propose this the month of your birthday or some other special occasion. Perhaps she is one who likes a challenge? If so, you could propose a bet that she can't do it. If she does, she wins something really great, like a trip someplace or something she really wants.

Best of luck!

urabus

Post by urabus » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:03 pm

The frequency we have sex seems to be enough to keep her physically and mentally good with anal. There's no need for preparation with a plug or anything else so and her anus is noticeably sized for my cock. Certainly no complaints with my cum in there.

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:24 am

urabus wrote:The frequency we have sex seems to be enough to keep her physically and mentally good with anal. There's no need for preparation with a plug or anything else so and her anus is noticeably sized for my cock.

The fact that her anus seems "sized" for your cock is a positive indicator. That super tight feeling that novices often describe is the cause of most of the pain and discomfort, the woman having not yet reached the stage of being able to relax and enjoy penetration. Anal should feel snug but not tight, save for during climax.

urabus wrote: Certainly no complaints with my cum in there.

That's good as some women report a laxative effect after anal.

Robert

Post by Robert » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:27 am

So the plug wasn't to stretch, but to arouse? With my girlfriend after she has had a plug in for a while and then removed it I know that it then feels very "empty" to her and then wants something back in there to feel normal again.

mardobolo

Post by mardobolo » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:21 pm

urabus wrote:She had less rest through the night with the plug in. It wasn't discomfort but more arousal.

My wife is similar. Nothing makes her wetter than when I put a plug in her ass right before we go to bed. It's the anticipation of knowing we'll be having sex in the morning. (That's one thing a pussy is good for, showing when your woman is aroused!) In general it sounds like our situations are pretty similar. My wife and I still have vaginal sex, because she gets off on it. Good for her!

That said, I've put a couple of limits on our vaginal intercourse. First, I only enter her vagina if she also has a plug in her ass. This is really about me training her anal receptiveness: I want her to get used to the feeling of always having her anus full when she has an orgasm. So we start every sex session by putting the plug in (if it isn't already from the night before). Second, I never come in her vagina -- only her ass.
urabus wrote:She told me she felt she had small tears at her anus after the anal evening, plug in for the night and anal quickie in the morning. I'll obviously take care with her.

My wife was having a similar issue and so several months ago we started a nighttime ritual where I apply a cream to her anus just as she's going to bed. (Even this little gesture makes her very wet.) Ok I confess I may do it slower and more sensually than I would strictly need to. Anyway I don't know the cream she bought but I could get the details if you're interested. Since then the tears have completely gone away.

urabus

Post by urabus » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:26 pm

@mardobolo I like your limits. I had that too, but I got relaxed about it. I should go back to it.