Glad to be anal only

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Fulltime

Glad to be anal only

Post by Fulltime » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:39 pm

I did not realize there was such a thing as AO, but It's fun to read other peoples stories. My wife and I have been AO for 13 years. There was never any discussion about it, we just gravitated to it. Anal was always my preference and my wife enjoyed it too. Slowly vaginal sex just went away. When it was time for sex, my wife always pulled out the lube.
Recently I put my penis in my wife's vagina and she kicked me off and screamed DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN!! Later she explained that it had been 13 years since I had gone there and she had no interest. I didn't realize that it had been that long. I guess i was just enjoying myself. Anyway, after that i began surfing and found there are others that enjoy this lifestyle. I never thought I was living a lifestyle, but it looks like due to recent events we are confirmed AO. Thank you darling

lisa

Re: Glad to be AO

Post by lisa » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:06 pm

13 years. That is wonderful, and congratulations to you both.

Its been nearly 10 for me. I am a widow, but my late husband always supported my choices. We essentially only tried vaginal long enough to fall pregnant.

Fulltime

Post by Fulltime » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:38 pm

Thank you Lisa. Sorry about your husband but sounds like you got in plenty of good assfucking. He should be smiling in Heaven and he knows a rare woman like you should not be wasted. Have you found a new assfucker?

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:43 pm

Well Mr Fulltime, 13 years is surely a long way. Congratulations! Especially if it was not intended. For what I understand, it was your wife who decided to go AO and you executed the order ;) It would be interested to have more details on how she see this specific "lifestyle". And what made you want to know more about it so you searched on internet? ;)

lisa

Post by lisa » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:09 pm

Fulltime wrote:Thank you Lisa. Sorry about your husband but sounds like you got in plenty of good assfucking. He should be smiling in Heaven and he knows a rare woman like you should not be wasted. Have you found a new assfucker?

I believe we are no more rare then men who will only fuck vaginally :D
Yes I do have a lot of regular partners. I'm in a relationship with a woman who has been my best friend for many many years, but we use men as our "outlet" so to speak

Fulltime

Post by Fulltime » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:43 pm

Mr French I don't think either one of us thought much about living a lifestyle. We were just doing what we liked. I actually thought I could have her vagina any time
I wanted but i was mistaken about that. I only tried it because I thought maybe I was being selfish and she might like a little variety.
After that I was curious if any other couples were exclusively anal and found this site. We are having some fun with this now she calls me A and I call her O.

prettypink

Post by prettypink » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:33 pm

After 13 years you never noticed something was different? :shock:

marcus

Post by marcus » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:19 pm

And why shouldn't you be glad? For those of us who prefer anal sex it would be a miserable existence otherwise :(

Until recently I don't think anyone thought of it as a "lifestyle" choice. They simply got on with it because it felt right. Now we have people reading about it, they will perhaps think about it when they hadn't before. Perhaps sometimes it is just a latent dream to be awakened.