No Pussy November & Wife's Birthday

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
marcus

Re: November & wife's birthday

Post by marcus » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:37 am

DanishCouple wrote:Lube is not necessary if preparation is done properly (lube will come from vaginal play, licking and pre cum)

Excuse my pedantry, but that isn't "no lube" then.

I'm taking (in this context) that when people say "no lube" they mean going in "bone dry". In my mind, lubrication means the application of anything which reduces friction, whereas it seems the definition of others here is "application of commercial or manufactured or synthetic product."

DanishCouple

Post by DanishCouple » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:07 am

marcus wrote:
DanishCouple wrote:Lube is not necessary if preparation is done properly (lube will come from vaginal play, licking and pre cum)

Excuse my pedantry, but that isn't "no lube" then.

I'm taking (in this context) that when people say "no lube" they mean going in "bone dry". In my mind, lubrication means the application of anything which reduces friction, whereas it seems the definition of others here is "application of commercial or manufactured or synthetic product."

Since we are talking anal only in this forum, I don't think anybody here is into something like that, if anybody at all. I'm sure that it would hurt both male and female, and make anal intercourse on a regular basis impossible.

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:14 am

DanishCouple wrote: Since we are talking anal only in this forum, I don't think anybody here is into something like that, if anybody at all. I'm sure that it would hurt both male and female, and make anal intercourse on a regular basis impossible.

Which is exactly what I've been saying...

taylork

Post by taylork » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:15 am

How could anyone not use any lube? My gf and me have been doing AO for a year and she's really relax and loves it but could never do it with lube. It doesn't make any sense.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:55 am

I believe (as we've seen here, partly) almost everyone who talks about "no lube" means "no artificial lubricants" but still use saliva or vaginal fluids as a lubricant. There are a very few people who do have anal sex with no lube, but they experience (and desire) pain.

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:56 am

analsexonly wrote:I believe (as we've seen here, partly) almost everyone who talks about "no lube" means "no artificial lubricants" but still use saliva or vaginal fluids as a lubricant. There are a very few people who do have anal sex with no lube, but they experience (and desire) pain.

I disagree. I think those who were talking about using/needed no lube meant exactly what they were suggesting (having got a little carried away) and that no additives of any kind were required. Everybody knows that lube means a fluid layer to reduce friction, whether natural or man-made.

Now of course we have the back-peddling to suggest it wasn't what they meant after all. :roll:

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:19 am

I disagree, as I commonly see "no lube" to mean the other in many places, often with a qualifier right alongside to indicate clearly what they mean, e.g. "we don't use any lube, just saliva".

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:40 am

analsexonly wrote:I disagree, as I commonly see "no lube" to mean the other in many places, often with a qualifier right alongside to indicate clearly what they mean, e.g. "we don't use any lube, just saliva".

Well, we seem to be going around in circles, as to my eyes that statement doesn't make any sense at all - "we don't use any lube, just saliva [ie a lube]" or re-written "we don't use any lube, just lube".

It's kind of like saying "I had nothing to drink this morning, just coffee" :lol:

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:48 pm

When I mean "no lube" i would mean i would not have to care about lubrification. Not that it was not lubrificated at all. Oral sex on her ass and my dick is still a requirement.

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:59 pm

I you listen carefully you may hear my deep sigh in Paris.
French Lover wrote:When I mean "no lube" i would mean i would not have to care about lubrification. Not that it was not lubrificated at all. Oral sex on her ass and my dick is still a requirement.

If you use saliva as preparation for anal sex then the saliva is providing a <_BLANK_> function.

Full marks if you can fill in the blank.