Anal only conversation with wife

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Canassman

Anal only conversation with wife

Post by Canassman » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:40 pm

Well it's been a glorious 15 months of our new anal only commitment & going strong! Tonite we had a long conversation about our sex life - instead of having sex. We talked about positions, entry, depth of penetration, speed, cum, orgasms, toys and every variation we could think of. I did a lot of the questioning to learn more from her about what her preferences are - I want to make sure she is enjoying this too! Learned a bit more than I thought, I.e. She loves most positions except cowgirl & reverse cowgirl - the inflexible firmness & single of my cock make these uncomfortable for her - but loves spooning, doggy, missionary, me standing at edge of bed while she's lying on her back. The initial penetration is delicious for her - she loves the sensation of being. "Opened" & likes initial short thrusts - feeling my knob repeatedly push back & forth thru her tight sphincters. When warmed up she likes the long deep thrusts so she can feel every inch of my cock opening her, but when she's voles to cumming she wants a pounding! It was good to know that this causes no discomfort at sell, rather it's the pleasure she wants at that moment. She's not a fan of too much lube, as she gets incredibly wet inside & I leak a lot of precum, so we wind up pretty sloppy once we get going. Most interesting was that she needs clit stim in all positions EXCEPT spooning. Here she never touches her clit at all. She will play with her nipples or reach out to touch me & grab my hands. When she comes it is anal induced, although she says it feels like I'm hitting her uterus at that angle. I asked if it was actually her g-spot that my cock was indirectly stimulating - she did possibly but that it felt much deeper. She said these orgasms were different from her other ones & were very "anal centric" - focused there but radiating out to her whole body in a way others don't, and she's intensely aware of how tight her spasms clutch my cock at that time. She crated these as "always awesome" - always 8-10 on a 10 point scale - but typically 9.5-10. This was great to hear, I've noticed that's her "go to" position & I was worried that she was losing interest & "settling" for the lazy convenience of the spooning position - nice to hear that it's because those r her favourite orgasms so she's seeking them most frequently - she's learned about her preferences! She has been encouraging me to be more dominant & encouraged me to use dirtier language on her - e.g. Call her a "slut", "dirty anal whore", etc. I've always defaulted to more loving language so I will be working on this for her. I asked if she was satisfied with our new lifestyle - of course dreading the "I'm ok with it" or "I do it for u" potential responses - I was overjoyed with her telling me it's hot & the best thing we've ever done. She's not just satisfied - she's happy, fulfilled. We affirmed how much closer we feel & intimate & that sex is now without stress, worry or anything but only powerful, rejuvenating, & the deepest connection we have. I was rock hard & dripping precum the whole time of course! But we just continued the talk and refrained from sex as she's pretty tired. She wakes up b4 me & told me she's gonna stuff my cock up her hungry little as in the morning tho. We both talked about how much easier it is to express our needs & desires sexually now - this talk was perfectly timed for us... Thought I'd share a little update on our ongoing success... I can't wait to be woken up early... :-)

zarafan

Re: Anal only conversation with wife

Post by zarafan » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:59 pm

You are so incredibly lucky, Canassman: congratulations and keep enjoying it!

Thanks so much for sharing this with us!

mardobolo

Post by mardobolo » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:17 pm

You're living the dream Canassman! Thanks for sharing.

It's great to have your example of what works for you, and to compare notes with me and my wife. My wife also likes clit stimulation during anal, and she tends to favor positions where the angle for that is good. And like your wife, she likes short strokes at first, eventually building up to long deep strokes when she's close to coming. (Although I wonder which is cause and which is effect; sometimes I think the longer more intense stroking tips her over the edge.)

Does your wife have any feedback on frequency? Does she need recovery time between sessions? This is a topic I'm looking to discuss with my wife. We usually do anal weekly now and I would like to increase the frequency to 2x or 3x per week, and I'm curious if you have any tips on that.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:15 pm

[quote]Does your wife have any feedback on frequency? Does she need recovery time between sessions? This is a topic I'm looking to discuss with my wife. We usually do anal weekly now and I would like to increase the frequency to 2x or 3x per week, and I'm curious if you have any tips on that./quote]

Hey Mardobolo - I read this alone 1st then just read it with the wife in bed tonight. We both read it from 2 different perspectives! we are not sure which question you were really asking so I will give you both our answers. The difference is in our interpretation of what you were asking about in regard to frequency. I interpreted this as a question of physical capacity - i.e. how often can my wife's anus take repeated sex? how much time between sessions might she need to by physically ready to take another penetration without discomfort. She interpreted it as how frequent can she have orgasms. So here are our thoughts and experiences for both questions: 1) we are exclusively anal so all our sex is anal. Sometimes we are ill or busy and might not have sex for a week - or even two! these are difficult times for us both and thankfully rare! We typically have sex 2-3/week, but we also go through periods of much more frequent sex - daily, and sometimes twice a day. We have had sex every night this week and yesterday and this morning we had in the morning again. There have been a couple times in our long relationship where our frequent sex periods were so close together that she had some mild chafing, but nothing that a day of rest didn't fix up so we could resume our lovemaking quickly after. In regard to frequency of orgasms - my wife is not generally a multiple orgasming woman - she has one BIG orgasm typically. There have probably only been 1 or 2 instances when she came twice in one session. Our typical pattern is for her to orgasm 1st, and then I pound until I cum too. She almost always cums, but there have been some sessions when no matter what we do she is not able to cum and she just tells me to go ahead. These are usually related to not being in the right headspace - thankfully these are exceedingly rare. Keep in mind that we are in our 40's and my refractory period is longer than when I was in my 20's! So we both usually orgasm and that's the end of a session. By the next morning we are both raring to go again with no problems. Tonight as we read your questions she told me that if she used a vibrator for clit stimulation after an orgasm she feels its quite likely that she could cum again in the same session, and that she has gotten close a few times as I have pounded her after she orgasms. Hope these answer your question.

mardobolo

Post by mardobolo » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:39 am

Thanks Canassman for the reply. Rereading my question I can see how you and your wife interpreted it in different ways. Both are interesting responses, and thanks to both of you.

My intent in asking had to do with your reading of the question: How well can your wife's anus hold up to repeated sex. My wife's anus looks somewhat dilated in the hours after we have sex -- not alarmingly so, it just looks slightly different. "Well used" might describe it. It seems to take her a day or two to return to a completely normal appearance. I guess one question I'd have is whether you see this kind of short-term effect as well.

It's inspiring to hear that you have been able to maintain a frequency of several times per week, or even daily for periods of time. I'd like us to get up to a similar frequency but the short-term changes noted above give me some pause. Like you we are in our 40's, so daily is about as often as either of us would want!
Canassman wrote:Our typical pattern is for her to orgasm 1st, and then I pound until I cum too. She almost always cums, but there have been some sessions when no matter what we do she is not able to cum and she just tells me to go ahead.

Our typical pattern is similar, except we are not AO and so she usually has one orgasm during vaginal sex. Then we move to anal and after a buildup (she uses the Magic Wand on her clit) she has a huge orgasm. She only ever has the one orgasm during a round of anal, but it is pretty consistent for her. Also my wife makes a lot of noise and that will often tip me over the edge. The only times during our sexual lives that we've had simultaneous orgasms are during anal.