Loose stool advice

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Canassman

Loose stool advice

Post by Canassman » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:23 am

Hello fellow anal enthusiasts. My wife and I were browsing some earlier posts & a few times some members have mentioned that for some women anal is followed by a loose stool shortly after. This is not an issue for us - in fact my wife eagerly holds all that "happy juice" in as our little sexy secret. However, she did have some advice for those that have this issue - increase potassium intake -probably an hour or so before sex she should eat a banana. Apparently potassium increases liquid absorption in the bowels. If anyone tries this please let us know how it goes.

BackdoorDeliveryman3

Re: Loose stool advice

Post by BackdoorDeliveryman3 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:34 am

I'm always wondering about what may happen if woman kept the juice in her rectum afterwards (and I'm always wondering if they could hold it in for some length of time without making a mess...), and some said it gives them loose stool... I think it might be the lubricant that was not absorbed into the body and I had one girlfriend refused to use the lubricant and I think that was why (we used the natural vaginal lubricant and she was always soaking wet)... Thanks for sharing

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:15 pm

Loose stools after anal sex can be caused by a number of different things. If the male ejaculates into the rectum, rather than beyond the rectal valves into the colon, it can make her feel as though she has diarrhea. This is because the presence of feces in the rectum signals the body to have a bowel movement. When there is liquid in the rectum, it feels like diarrhea and stimulates the bowels to expel it.

There is also the issue of irritation due to friction (usually caused by a lack of lubrication), or irritation caused by too much lubrication. Friction can cause irritation of the bowel and cause it to over produce the mucus that protects the walls of the rectum and colon causing a loose stool. Conversely, too much lubrication present in the rectum or colon can cause irritation as well.

If the male ejaculates beyond the rectal valves and into the colon it can cause irritation, causing a loose stool. If this even happens, in my experience, and those I've talked to about it, this may last several anal sessions then seems to subside as the receiver's body becomes accustomed to it. Once this happens, the male can ejaculate into the colon and the rectal valves contain the ejaculate there. Unlike the rectum, the colon has the ability to absorb much of the liquid contained in the ejaculate and most of the rest of it comes out with the next regular bowel movement. The following link is to a thread describing penetrating beyond the rectal valves to ejaculate into the colon:

http://www.analonlylifestyle.com/viewto ... f=2&t=5387

Jeripp

Post by Jeripp » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:55 am

I love that loose feeling back there afterwards! My panties get a little messy, but I think my stains make my butt look sexier. My BF and GF agree, btw.
XXX, Jeri

pinkiepie9898

Post by pinkiepie9898 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:08 pm

BackdoorDeliveryman3 wrote:I'm always wondering about what may happen if woman kept the juice in her rectum afterwards (and I'm always wondering if they could hold it in for some length of time without making a mess...), and some said it gives them loose stool... I think it might be the lubricant that was not absorbed into the body and I had one girlfriend refused to use the lubricant and I think that was why (we used the natural vaginal lubricant and she was always soaking wet)... Thanks for sharing

This is very common for me. I usually get loose stools from playing with my bottom and have never done anything more than masturbation alone, so I'm confident at least for me this is not about a man's ejaculate. I find if I douche first this eliminates almost all of the mess and just makes everything more hygienic and enjoyable.

Jack

Post by Jack » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:45 pm

After having anal sex about 3000 times over 34 years, my wife does have occasional loose stools and sore bottom, which limits us to sex once a week. She tells me it's a small price to pay for our happy anal-only sex life, with all of the marital trimmings through the decades.

Jack

F655A

Post by F655A » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:14 am

The choice of lubricant may have more to do with the syndrome than anything else. KY and Astroglide both contain sodium hydroxide.
Sodium Hydroxide is Lye. It is a mucous membrane irritant, and it would be a wonder if it not to cause irritation down there.

Xanthan gum is a natural food thickener, that is by far the best lubricant you would ever want. You can buy expensive natural lubricants containing it, or you can make your own by cooking/stirring up about a teaspoon of the powder into about 450 ml. of water. Once fully dissolved and cooled, it looks just like semen, it lubes better than KY and Astroglide combined, lasts, does not dry sticky, and wipes clean with a swipe of a damp washcloth.

Added benefit - you will be able to have 4-6 times the amount of anal sex without any irritation aftermath.