Vaginismus

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Vaginismusgirl

Vaginismus

Post by Vaginismusgirl » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:52 am

Does anyone else here have the medical condition vaginismus which prevents you from having vaginal sex?

fascinum

Re: Vaginismus

Post by fascinum » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:04 pm

Hi. Try to look in the introduction section, I remember to have read some stories with different degrees of vaginismus. Greetings from Spain, where are you from?

MissChief

Post by MissChief » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:29 pm

Not vaginismus, but I've always had a shallow cervix which makes deep vaginal penetration very uncomfortable. But that's wholly unrelated to my preference for anal sex. I assume this condition makes anal sex the only available sexual practice for you?

analonlylondonebony

Post by analonlylondonebony » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:05 am

Vaginismus completely rules out vaginal penetration unless you are ready to suffer considerable physical trauma and pain. It's psychological and those muscles are not letting even a tampon in without sedation.

Vaginismus can be treated, very effectively, with therapy, because it is psychological and not physical. And vaginismus can happen any time, even after decades of sex. Something in the mind snaps, and the muscles clench in defence.

Forget about the dumb doctors prescribing numbing creams. The whole point of sex is to enjoy some pleasure, not to numb the flesh to any sensation.

Anal sex as an alternative to vaginismus is all well and good if you enjoy anal sex. Do you? We don't want you to just put up with anal sex because it seems a fate better than having vaginal sex.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Tue May 03, 2016 6:04 pm

analonlylondonebony wrote:Vaginismus completely rules out vaginal penetration unless you are ready to suffer considerable physical trauma and pain. It's psychological and those muscles are not letting even a tampon in without sedation.

Anal sex as an alternative to vaginismus is all well and good if you enjoy anal sex. Do you? We don't want you to just put up with anal sex because it seems a fate better than having vaginal sex.

That said, there are women who have tried anal sex as a result of vaginismus and found it pleasurable, either immediately, or over time.

analonlylondonebony

Post by analonlylondonebony » Thu May 12, 2016 12:02 pm

We're almost saying the same thing. The woman for whom vaginal sex is not an option should be able to enjoy anal sex, sooner rather than later. But if she doesn't enjoy it, even after several attempts, then she should't put herself through anal sex.
LuvMyWifesAss wrote:
analonlylondonebony wrote:Vaginismus completely rules out vaginal penetration unless you are ready to suffer considerable physical trauma and pain. It's psychological and those muscles are not letting even a tampon in without sedation.

That said, there are women who have tried anal sex as a result of vaginismus and found it pleasurable, either immediately, or over time.

Jeripp

Post by Jeripp » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:49 am

I was born with a condition like that. It has a different name but same outcome. My mom has always made me feel very pleased and proud of my anus (and my butt in general). I've never regretted the lack of a working vaginal opening.
XXX, Jeri

Analonely

Post by Analonely » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:16 pm

Jeripp wrote:I was born with a condition like that. It has a different name but same outcome. My mom has always made me feel very pleased and proud of my anus (and my butt in general). I've never regretted the lack of a working vaginal opening.

If I may ask: what condition?

Jeripp

Post by Jeripp » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:01 pm

Analonely wrote:
Jeripp wrote:I was born with a condition like that. It has a different name but same outcome. My mom has always made me feel very pleased and proud of my anus (and my butt in general). I've never regretted the lack of a working vaginal opening.

MRKH syndrome.
XXX, Jeri

dirtyoldlady

Post by dirtyoldlady » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:59 am

Jeripp wrote:
Analonely wrote:

MRKH syndrome.

Well I had to look MRKH up. I have to say that I think your mother did things right in raising you as she did. So many would not have done so.