Why does anal only appeal?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Strident

Why does anal only appeal?

Post by Strident » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:56 am

Question:

We all know there are lots of reasons to like anal but I find myself wondering why anal ONLY is so appealing to me?

Let's be more specific: the idea of being with a girl who wants anal only is appealing.

Which is fundamentally different from being with a girl who likes both vaginal and anal but is quite happy to go anal only.

To be specific, I find the idea of a girl actively disliking vaginal (and that being her reason for wanting anal) sexy?! Why is that?

What makes it even weirder is that, myself, I don't mind vaginal sex. It's OK. There are even times when I might like it or (momentarily) prefer it.

The idea of being with a girl, maybe starting to edge towards her pussy and her very quickly firmly saying "no way! Anal only!" appeals enormously. Why is that?

Even weirder, if I was in an AO relationship for a few years, and then one day we were both for some reason tempted to have vaginal, I know that afterwards I would feel bad....almost guilty? Like, I love the specialness of being able to day "we have been anal only for 3 years" or whatever and would feel somehow We'd spoiled that by having vaginal even just once?

Anyone else have similar thoughts?

LuvMyWifesAss

Re: AO why does it appeal?

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:40 am

Strident wrote:Question:

We all know there are lots of reasons to like anal but I find myself wondering why anal ONLY is so appealing to me?

Let's be more specific: the idea of being with a girl who wants anal only is appealing.

Which is fundamentally different from being with a girl who likes both vaginal and anal but is quite happy to go anal only.

To be specific, I find the idea of a girl actively disliking vaginal (and that being her reason for wanting anal) sexy?! Why is that?

I agree. The fact that my wife has come to dislike anything in her vagina is appealing to me. She doesn't mind clit stimulation, but finds anything in her vagina uncomfortable and a turn off. Once, when I was concerned she might really be anal only for me, I asked her if she ever thought she might want vaginal sex. She was worried I was asking because I wanted vaginal sex. When I assured her I didn't she said, "Good, because your cock only belongs in my ass."
Strident wrote:What makes it even weirder is that, myself, I don't mind vaginal sex. It's OK. There are even times when I might like it or (momentarily) prefer it.

I really can't say vaginal sex holds anything for me anymore. Even the thought of it turns me off. In my mind the sole purpose for vaginal sex is procreation. That's not something we're interested in.
Strident wrote:The idea of being with a girl, maybe starting to edge towards her pussy and her very quickly firmly saying "no way! Anal only!" appeals enormously. Why is that?

I don't know, but I love it when my wife tells me my cock was made for her asshole and my cock only belongs in her ass.
Strident wrote:Even weirder, if I was in an AO relationship for a few years, and then one day we were both for some reason tempted to have vaginal, I know that afterwards I would feel bad....almost guilty? Like, I love the specialness of being able to day "we have been anal only for 3 years" or whatever and would feel somehow We'd spoiled that by having vaginal even just once?

Anyone else have similar thoughts?

This July will mark 10 years of anal only for my wife and I. There's no way we would want to ruin that for vaginal. We both hope that 30 years from now we can look back and say we've been anal only for 40 years. After being anal only for three years I think you both would be so disappointed with the way vaginal felt the experience would be torture enough.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:20 am

This is from an interesting article related to anal sex and makes a good argument as to why anal sex is so appealing to men.

Anal sex, and a desire for anal sex, serves different purposes for men. The strongest, and most common argument that men voice, is that a woman who will engage in anal sex is inherently arousing to a man. Such a woman, in embracing anal sex, is embracing it with no intent or possible result of pregnancy - it is sex, at its rawest. For a man, anal sex with a woman is her allowing him to play Star Trek, and venture into uncharted territory. Even if it is not where no man has gone before, it is still something novel, uncommon, and special in its rarity. A woman engaging in anal sex shows her desire and willingness to have sex in a purely physical way, with no thought of pregnancy. She is embracing, to some degree, a willingness to make her body a sexual object.

if a woman willing to have anal sex is appealing because she "to some degree" is willing to make her body a sexual object, how much more appealing is a woman who is willing to forego her vagina altogether and only have anal sex?

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sun May 01, 2016 2:23 am

Sorry, I meant to post the link to the article as well:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/wo ... psychology

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Mon May 02, 2016 7:26 am

When a good lover overcomes the two main points of hesitation = hygiene and pain...
Perhaps we should then ask opposite question - Why would Anal NOT appeal?
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sat May 14, 2016 10:10 pm

You know, one thing that I always find ironic are those people who say, "why would you want to have only anal sex? Don't you think you'll get bored of anal sex?" This is usually coming from someone having only vaginal sex.

People seem to miss how the rectum is a far superior sex organ when it comes to pleasurable sex. The vagina has it's place as a tool for reproduction, but can't hold a candle to the ass for pleasurable sex.