Push-back and Popping-through! I love it...

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
anlouve

Push-back and Popping-through! I love it...

Post by anlouve » Tue May 31, 2016 9:10 pm

I love that initial part of anal sex, where you get Push-back, and then the Popping-through.
I get it with young girls, newer to anal.

The push back is when that hole is tight. It's not that easy to get in. It's like pushing against a brick wall. Your cock feels like it's going to snap. Your head presses hard into her anus opening, but you can't get in yet. The base of your erect cock pushes back into your body.

You might feel like you're not getting anywhere. But you persist with the pressure.

Then finally, She relaxes. And you squeeze in, ever so tightly through. It's like you pop through the ring of her anal sphincter. It rubs so hard against the whole of your head when you pop through.

I love it.

KinkyKeith

Re: Push-back and Popping-through! I love it...

Post by KinkyKeith » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:09 pm

And then she goes Uhhhh and you hold there while you feel her tense and relax and tense....each time slipping a little further inside her
Tis better to give and recieve

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:47 pm

Fantastic feeling! After many years of frequent anal (& 18 months only anal) I don't meet the same "wall of resistance" as my wife now has great skill in "swallowing" my cock with her ass. But that smooth, tight ring feels incredible as it slowly opens & sucks in my cock, scraping my knob & shaft with its elasticity... My wife says it's now one of her favourite parts of our loving as well... Man, makes me hard anticipating later tonight...

KinkyKeith

Post by KinkyKeith » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:51 am

Yeah my wife is about 1/2 way there, a little resistance then a little squeal and hold while she takes it.
Once I get her going tho, she needs to be spanked to keep clenched. Not that I'm complaining mind you !

John842

Post by John842 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:32 am

Lucky guys! That sounds awesome. I wondering how approach asking my new wife for anal. Any advice?

KinkyKeith

Post by KinkyKeith » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:27 pm

Does she know how much you LOVE her butt?
Have you asked?
What did she say?
ask WHEN she'd be willing to do it rather than IF.
My wife has some rules about when, like not right before going out somewhere nice.
She's not into it like some, she's clearly letting me 'do it to her' which is all the hotter IMHO.
I also talk dirty to her during sex, my fave these days is to call her a little ass slut.
She's even starting to say it back to me :D

John842

Post by John842 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:05 am

Thanks Keith, I certainly appreciate the advice.

Jack

Post by Jack » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:27 am

The popping in sensation means the woman is tight and at least very close to feeling pain. From what I've read, tightness is one of the biggest thrills men get from anal sex, but my wife an I don't like it at all. After 35-plus years of anal only, her anal sphincter is conditioned to start dilating as soon as she expels her lube enema and feels my member begging admission. We like it that way. No popping in for us, but to each his or her own.

Jack

John842

Post by John842 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:42 am

I read a penthouse forum account years ago where a lucky guy meet up with a lady who, after vaginal sex, started popping her thumb in and out of his ass, to which he reciprocated, and soon enough she invited him to enter her ass for a fantastic extended session of anal sex.

I always thought that was a great way for the lady to let her lover know that she is up for anal