Anal Always - The Role of Butt Plugs

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Sgt_Valk

Re: Anal Always - The Role of Butt Plugs

Post by Sgt_Valk » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:20 am

@scioness the greatest thing about plugs is, no one can tell they are there if you dont say anything about it, and if you need to go to the bathroom to remove it after a certain amount of time, you are already closed off in a bathroom. You can take it out, wash your hands and the plug, and conceal it if you cant put it back in. For most people using them regularly, the biggest part is hiding it, and most of them are designed to do exactly that. You can fill your ass in front of your best friends and family and no one will know unless you tell or show them.
The Sgt

alaska

Post by alaska » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:53 pm

A butt plug is a wonderful sex toy that can help you to explore something new. A butt plug trainer kit provides me incredibly pleasurable pressure on my vaginal wall. I work 10 to 12 hours, so I use it at the night. It helps me to provide relief from the whole day's stress.

adika08

Post by adika08 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:50 pm

I loved the post. I will go look for a nice small silicone one! Thank you guys! Keep writing!!

EverExpandingHole

Post by EverExpandingHole » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:30 am

I think that it makes a big difference, what material the plug is made of. I have a lot of various size & shaped glass plugs. I can't seem to keep any of them in for long term. An hour or two (maybe a little longer) is about as long a I can go before discomfort & cramping set in. Then I need to remove the plug & clean up.
The widest plug I have is my 2¾" silicone one. I can put that one in & almost forgot about it. The only reminder is the large round base flange, especially when my sphincter tries to suck that plug in really deep, is It can tend to feel a little pinching of the skin of my cheeks. I'd love to find another silicone plug of that size (or maybe larger) that has a more elongated base, that will fit between the cheeks better.

Samy

Post by Samy » Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:12 am

I have an important question.

I wanted to be plugged non stop using this glass butt plug:

https://www.dildoshop.fr/fr/godes-plugs ... -4-cm.html

My idea was to wear it all the time, except for hygiene (shower, bathroom) and to sleep.

The plug is absolutely great and it feels right at home inside me. I have no problem wearing it non stop, I have no discomfort, and I don't ever need to lube it again after insertion using saliva (glass is great for this, and my ass naturally lubes itself when stimulated). That really made me want to wear it like you wear a bracelet or watch.

I wore it with no issue for 6 days, and the morning of the 7th day, I felt really horny waking up in my bed, so I fingered myself (something I don't usually do in bed in the morning), and... my middle finger found itself right into my ass without even feeling my anus.

The canal part of my butt plug is actually a bit wide for a plug, a bit bigger than a middle finger. The impression I got was that my "default" ass opening, because of the plug, became the plug's canal width. But I'm not sure of that.

The feeling was actually extremely hot, but I got scared that I widened myself too much forever. So I stopped wearing the plug, did Kegel exercises for days, then started wearing it again, but much more sparingly, and no more than 3 hours long.

Now, I'm definitely much easier to penetrate anally (which is great), but I feel "normal" again, and I'm actually more "conscious" and muscled back there, and my partners tell me they have much greater pleasure fucking me than before the plug.

So now, I'm thinking back about my "non stop" attempt: is there really a risk that your anus "thinks" its closure state is the plug's (and would therefore cause incontinence), or was I just relaxed that morning and willing to be fingered, and my ass opened because it wanted to, but it wasn't actually being physically too loose?

I'm confused. I want to try again wearing this plug all the time, but I'm scared. What are your experiences or knowledge regarding this?