Anal Always - The Role of Butt Plugs

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
deviant87

Anal Always - The Role of Butt Plugs

Post by deviant87 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:46 am

Like many of us on this forum, I am 100% anal only. I have been for a few years now. For me, this means I only fuck the girls I see in the arse (as well as all associated rimming and anal worship), but it also means I too get fucked in my arse on a regular basis (actually as often as I can!), whether it's with s dildo, a strap on (a personal favourite) and, from time to time when I'm craving the real experience, a tranny's cock. I am utterly devoted to pleasing the anus of every girl I am with and will subject myself to worshiping that sexy hole to hours or days on end. When I get fucked in the arse, I like to get pounded for hours. Through doing this I am almost always looser and able to take more than my female partners. I think it's fair to say I'm a total, unabashed anal only adherent!

I am also endeavouring to be anal always. By anal always, I mean my arse being fucked every single day 24/7. That would be the ideal state; however, recognising this dream is sadly not realistic, i nevertheless devote myself to simulating the feeling of a stuffed and satisfied anus, and I do this all day, every single day of the week, for overt two years straight now. The only exceptions are for cleansing and toilet purposes. Period. No exceptions. God, I love it!

I have trained my anus over about five years of
solid and relentless butt plug penetration to be able to take up to 10 inches, with a 2.5 or 3 inch fameter, straight into my receptive hole without a singe drop of lube and without any effort at all. Pushing my anus to its limits, I regularly and eagerly absorb a 12 or 15 inch butt plug into my hanus, whilst stretching firmly around its 4 inch steel base.

Through constant butt plug wear, I have been able to ensure that not only am I anal only, but that I am also constantly training my anus for even more extreme and intense anal fun and that my arse is, quite literally, constantly open, stretched and in a state of being fucked every hour of every day.

I'm sure my fellow butt plug enthusiasts as well as those passionate about achieving a constant, wide gape, such as I am, would agree that frequent (or better yet constant) butt plug wear is the best way to condition the anus to be able to gape widely while being penetrated deeply, day after day, over and over again.

Given this core and highly satisfying anal training is so important to converting the anus into the loose receptive hole that it longs to be, and given butt plugs are so indispensable to becoming truly anal only (at least from my experience), it follows that time spent in the extasy of being constantly stuffed by one's favourite butt plug would be integral to one's anal only status. When the butt plug becomes the single most important possession in your world, and the single most important relationship in your anally devoted life, then the wearing of the butt plug will be totally constant, like me: all day, every day, and only tempered with the odd removal of the butt plug strictly for the purpose of allowing a massive strap on , dildo,other sex toy, fist or cock to enter that gaping anus. Once it has been properly fucked, straight back in the butt plug eagerly goes, ensuring that the anus is always, and I mean truly always, being penetrated, stretched and fucked.

When you live a devoted butt plug lifestyle 24/7, like I do, then, like me, you'll be committed to not just being anal only, but more importantly you'll be a devotee of being anal always.

I am sure I am only one of many committed anal only lovers out there who is simultaneously a firm advocate of living anal always. I'd love to hear about how others have attained this perfect, anally stuffed life, whether this had developed as an inevitable flow-on effect of your butt plug lifestyle, or as a result of some other anal training regimen.

Thanks for reading about my life's true purpose: LIVING ANAL ONLY & ANAL ALWAYS! I'd encourage everybody out there to train their anus every single day of the year, through constant butt plug wear, so that the anus normal state is to be constantly penetrated, so that the anus remains firmly gaping at all times, and so that, ultimately, you can make living an anal always lifestyle a fulfilling reality! :)
Deviant87

Anal Only | Anal Always |
Butt Plug Lifestyle

Sgt_Valk

Re: Anal Always - The Role of Butt Plugs

Post by Sgt_Valk » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:51 pm

I know this post is quite old and I am hoping you are still skimming around, but my sub wanted to be plugged 24/7, but couldn't seem to get past the discomfort after several hours and had to take it out. When you first started aiming for 24/7 plugging, how long did it take you to finally achieve your first few days with the plug in? Would you recommend trying to push through the discomfort or take a break? If taking a break, how long was your average break? She is quite interested in long term wear, public wear, and even the idea of 24/7(though she has stopped trying for it because she can't get past that discomfort barrier).
The Sgt

VeggieQueen

Post by VeggieQueen » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:02 am

I'm anal always. I've started with a smallish glass plug that is comfortable but heavy, with a substantial base and wide stem. The flower base means when I'm sitting I can move to create orgasm producing sensations while I am sitting at my desk at work. It's a constant reminder that I'm Daddy's ass slut. I recommend it not being a choice, I got used to a permanently plugged ass very quickly and now I've stopped asking for plug free time because Daddy always says no or we'll see. I'm plugged 24/7 unless my ass is being pumped. And I really, really love it.

Sgt_Valk

Post by Sgt_Valk » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:45 am

My sub woks 40 hours a week. How can i implement this without hurting her...
The Sgt

VeggieQueen

Post by VeggieQueen » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:48 am

Go slowly. Start small and don't rush to try anything big during the day. Give heaps of encouragement. Daddy's are good like that.

I run my own business and work more than 40 hours a week. I find time for at least 5 daily sessions of ass time ranging from 15 minutes to 45 minutes and am always plugged. Ass time at work gets a bit tricky, but I make it work.

Sgt_Valk

Post by Sgt_Valk » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:58 am

She is into endurance plugging, but she hits a wall at 6-8 hours that there is a discomfort she cannot get over. Any thoughts?
The Sgt

VeggieQueen

Post by VeggieQueen » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:08 am

I'm finding that reapplying lube every 2 or so hours helps, and I take regular ass fucking breaks. The morning is the hardest, and round about 6pm after my 3rd ass session I am literally euphoric. I walk around the supermarket looking for new things to fuck my ass with.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:18 pm

Just wanted to say I didn't expect one desired to be AO 24/7,nonetheless acheived it! You're very devoted to this, I admire your strength of intention :) Well, when you reach that state do you change way of living your life and seeing things? I mean, you're always stimulated there... Even if you're doing something completely uncorrelated to anal you're forced to have it there... Isn't this weird? I'm very curious to read the answers! :)
Think, it's free ;-)

MissChief

Post by MissChief » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:01 pm

I need to get into long term plug wearing but I live with my family, so it's awkward to think about always being plugged around them. And I want to be able to have a day or two where I can have a practice run with it before wearing it in public so I can avoid any mishaps.

VeggieQueen

Post by VeggieQueen » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:47 am

I really enjoy the sensation. Though having said that the feeling of emptiness is pretty amazing as well, I literally feel like something is missing. It depends on why you are doing it, for me it gives a feeling of servitude rather than arousal all the time. It does start to alter your mind.