Update - change

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Update - change

Post by analsexonly » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:31 pm

Excellent, I'm glad to hear you're back to anal only. Did you openly discuss and mutually choose to do so, or did you just sort of fall back into it naturally after your brief return to vaginal sex was disappointing for her? Even though it may be seen as unfortunate to lose your anal only streak, as others have said as well, I think it may have beneficial in the long run, because the truth is that after a long period of anal only and its increased, amplified pleasures, vaginal usually just doesn't feel that good compared to one's memories of it and it's almost always a disappointment that strengthens a desire for anal only.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:08 pm

We just slipped back into anal as if nothing happened... she definitely seemed disappointed the night we did vaginal, and said she was frustrated because she just couldn't cum - despite her favourite old cowgirl position. We returned immediately to anal only, and we've both been happy ever since. Orgasms aplenty, lots of affection & time together & agreeing that we are having the best sex of our almost 30 years together. I had been scared this represented an unspoken desire on her part, that she was doing Anal only for me & she was secretly unhappy. I was wrong. She simply had fond remembrances and wanted to explore it. It was u satisfying & frustrating instead. We are back to both feeling happy with our anal only commitment. One act of vaginal now seems barely counting...

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:23 pm

That's great to hear!

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:34 pm

Canassman wrote:We just slipped back into anal as if nothing happened... she definitely seemed disappointed the night we did vaginal, and said she was frustrated because she just couldn't cum - despite her favourite old cowgirl position. We returned immediately to anal only, and we've both been happy ever since.

This is great news indeed. A number of the couples I've talked to who committed to anal only for a month tried vaginal a few more times and just found it lacking. TaylorK and his girlfriend went through the same process. She agreed to have only anal sex two to three times a week for a month. At the end of the month she expressed an interest in vaginal sex again. After several tries, she realized it wasn't as fulfilling. At that point he didn't have to persuade for to become anal only, she chose it herself.
Canassman wrote:One act of vaginal now seems barely counting...

I've slipped a handful of times over the past 10 years of "anal only," including once last night. They have all been quite by accident and neither one of us experienced an orgasm with me in her vagina (quite the opposite). Therefore, I certainly don't consider this to preclude me from claiming anal only status. I don't see how your situation is much different in this case. I guess some may, as it was intentional vaginal penetration, but neither of you enjoyed it much and your orgasmed in her ass. In my book you're still anal only.

It's terrific she now agrees anal sex is much more fulfilling.