Having anal many times a day?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Pervertboy

Re: Having anal many times a day?

Post by Pervertboy » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:08 pm

minorkeyes wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:28 pm
About, 3-4 times a day average I take a load in my ass. I am in an unorthodox marriage and freely sleep with whomever I wish. So depending on mood I might have more or less cum inside my ass based on if I am going out that day.

In terms of just straight penetration, I wear a butt plug all-day, every-day. Natch, it's removed for sex/potty/washing myself. Aside from the constant fullness provided by the plug, I masturbate like crazy throughout the day. Maybe about 5 to 6 times a day I bring myself to orgasm solo. When I masturbate I sometimes shove something in my vagina to stretch/gape it but I bring myself to orgasm strictly with anal fingering/fisting/insertion. (I actually fucked myself on the toilet prior to browsing the forum here and will likely fuck myself again before logging off.)

I also fuck my sister/wife, so that might be another 2-3 times a day. She does use my pussy on occasion, but we never have sex without some kind of anal penetration performed on me.

I am kind of a "whore", so to speak. But I am very sexually content and happy lady. :lol:

So do you also masturbate browsing through the forum? Haha cool, i do this too, love accounts detaileds like yours which are exaclty what makes our readimg arousing and good to masturbate.
Eat pussy, fuck butt :idea:

Minty

Post by Minty » Thu May 06, 2021 3:23 am

We have. Before corona it was twice a day (morning and evening). Now, we both work at home, so its more often, usually 3, but sometimes even more. Weekends for us means a lot of anal sex. 4-5 it's a standard. My husband is crazy horny, he wish he could be inside my butt 24/7 :lol:

MeleLover9711

Post by MeleLover9711 » Mon May 17, 2021 8:04 pm

Sir wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:01 pm
Who has that much time? I don't, I got kids and shit.....

That's what's slowing our anal journey. Kids and plain exhaustion. We started our anal journey soon after the first one was born. I'm in it for the long haul. I'm hoping once both are independent enough to wipe their own asses wife and I could have the time and energy to dive deeper into anal love.

Did you start your anal journey with your wife (or SO) before or after kids?