A woman who preferred no lube?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
notnice66

Re: A woman who preferred no lube?

Post by notnice66 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:33 am

I had always used lube, and generously, until an evening at a club. I was dancing with a guy and went to the toilet. He burst in on me and we started making out in the stall. He soon had his dick out and spun me around, yanked my skirt down. I started babbling about birth control and he said not to worry, wiped spit on his cock, slid it up and down my arse crack then nudged against my anus. I was surprised at how easily it entered me. The fucking was pretty vigorous and I slumped down until I was leaning prone over the toilet seat while he hammered away. Afterwards I expected to be sore, especially as there was no lube, but there were no bad effects. After that I used less and less lube until pretty soon I had anal with just spit... and that's the way it's been ever since.

anallady

Post by anallady » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:22 pm

Lube and no lube are almost two different experiences. Both have their moments, but no lube is BY FAR the better of the two. Maybe when I take a dick up my non-prepped ass it's also a mental affirmation that I'm super turned on and ready to get really freaky. The only time that I have any issues with no lube is when I squirt a lot and am in a position that it soaks his cock as he's pumping away...like if I'm on my back with my legs hanging off the bed and him standing between them when I start cumming I will soak both of us (and the sheets, the mattress, the floor, and one time the wall a few feet behind him) and it starts to be uncomfortable when he's sliding in. Idk if its washing off natural lube or its the acidity of my juices but that not my favorite.

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:47 am

Many years ago I met a woman once at a party.
We got into heavy petting and ended up in bed at her place.
As she was riding me I reached around to play with her anus.
She said "Are you into anal?" to which I thought "Is the pope Catholic?"
She bent over and I gave her ass a lick to get it wet back there but she didn't want me to do that.
As I remember ( we were both pretty drunk) I entered her easily and we enjoyed anal throughout the night.

I guess my wife & I are 50/50 in this no lube department.
Until recently she always insisted on copious amounts of lube but I was turned on by the OP's post (thanks Adventurista) and we have worked out a compromise that has been great for us.

I start out with massaging her asshole with coconut oil, inserting a finger and twisting it around which always arouses her.
I then insert a plug of frozen coconut oil which I prepared beforehand, setting it in the freezer for a few minutes.
I like to push this in part way, allowing her to push it out again and then I push it back in, keeping this play up for a bit as she finds this to be a real turn on too.

Finally I push the plug, which has melted some by this point, all the way in and follow that with my dick.
For this stage of our anal play I don't go in super deep or with hard thrusting.
The point is to let the oil melt fully and loosen things up back there.

She then hits the potty and poops out the copious amount of lube and anything else that may be up there.
Sort of a coconut oil enema if you please. :D

She then comes back to bed primed for action and orgasms.
Usually just a bit of spit on the end of my dick gains me entry again.
This time we go full bore with me following her directions to bring her to a couple orgasms.
I love looking at her gorgeous gaping butt hole in between her orgasms.

After this she hits the bathroom again.
When she returns she tells me it's my turn to do what I please which is code for me to wipe her anus and my dick with a hand towel we keep on the bed.
She is really dry and I have to enter her slowly but she has already been opened up so we both know I'll eventually get in there without too much pain.
Once I'm about 3/4 of the way in I gently rock back & forth.
Being semi dry, her rectum really grips my cock - a big turn on for both of us.
She always has another cum at this point which is my signal to finish my end of things.

Anal sex is just so fantastic!!!
Who would have thought that after 25 years of being anal only we would come up with a new wrinkle in our love making skills?

Lovelysubbie

Post by Lovelysubbie » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:25 pm

Hi there. I seem to be one of those women. Anal for me is a strong desire and luckily my ass comes naturally slippery. All I need is some spit and off we go. You are correct, it’s fabulous for quickies ;)
~lovelysubbie 🥀

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:36 pm

It is not so strange, I prefer without lubricant too, it is more intense and exciting.

Of course, for this you must be excited and know your body,
I think that having sex in many different places, those quickies, help that excitement,
haha that kind of sex is very fun.

But I think that any woman can do it without lubricant if she learns to get excited
and know how to take the thirst of her body, if she needs some help,
she can use saliva, or some good orals her ass and her in blowjob for the guy.
I recommend it to other women, try without lube :D
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

adventurista

Post by adventurista » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:43 am

Good to hear that there are more than a few out there that are fine with no lube anal. I am definitely not against it, and generally keep a bottle of water-based lube handy, but over a lifetime of anal I have been surprised by the number of women are can not only manage it without, but prefer it.

Edrmed

Post by Edrmed » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:37 am

I know 22 year old girl that likes to be fucked without lube and with force.

It hurts her and even makes her cry some times, but she still wants that. It is a bit wierd for me, but I do it as she begs it. I am more of a lube guy.
Anal enthusiast and some kind of anal sadist.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:43 am

We hardly ever use lube analy. A little bit of spit and once she gets going she is pretty much self lubeing. we use plenty for vaginal fisting; but if I then penetrate her anus and I have gotten any lube on my cock while handling it, I sometimes have to wipe some off as sex just goes on forever. Sometimes that's great, other times we just collapse in a tired sweaty heap. It's all good though

LadyAnusLover

Post by LadyAnusLover » Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:21 am

My gf and I also rarely use lube. Mainly it's spit I apply by licking or while opening her with my fingers and a bit I put on my dick. Then applying a steady and firm, yet gentle pressure allows her to take me in at her pace. Sometimes then I'll ask if she'd like some lube (we use silicone) and she almost always declines. It is much more intense and sensitive as we work her open and get my head through her inner ring. Though I'm circumcised, I have a generous foreskin. We love it get my my cock in her ass and be able to move back and forth through her ring with my cock moving within my foreskin. This, with no lube makes for awesome sex.

FWBinMSP

Post by FWBinMSP » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:13 pm

julietagc wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:36 pm
It is not so strange, I prefer without lubricant too, it is more intense and exciting.

Of course, for this you must be excited and know your body,
I think that having sex in many different places, those quickies, help that excitement,
haha that kind of sex is very fun.

But I think that any woman can do it without lubricant if she learns to get excited
and know how to take the thirst of her body, if she needs some help,
she can use saliva, or some good orals her ass and her in blowjob for the guy.
I recommend it to other women, try without lube :D

❤️