A woman who preferred no lube?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Denisamf00

Re: A woman who preferred no lube?

Post by Denisamf00 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:52 pm

I can't not use lubricant, my husband has a huge cock, I couldn't do it any other way, so our rounds of sex are very long because using lubricant is imperative.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:48 pm

Denisamf00 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:52 pm
I can't not use lubricant, my husband has a huge cock, I couldn't do it any other way, so our rounds of sex are very long because using lubricant is imperative.

You feel so much more with no lube. I’m very thick so I take very shallow strokes as she pushes out onto me. As my cock slowly works its way into her ass, the moisture in her rectum begins to lube my cock making full penetration and pounding possible. We believe it’s much more erotic because of the trust factor.

whodey11

Post by whodey11 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:42 pm

we use just a little bit of spit but I love the friction of working my way in. once all the way in I normally I normally stop moving to let her ass get adjusted to me. then after about a minute of slow and steady strokes I can pound away in prone position. once I nut in her butt I’ll stay in for about 5 minutes just to rest and get hard again then use the nut for round 2, 3 and maybe 4 if got enough left

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:29 am

Technically, me n my GF do not use lube. Generally, I make enough precum to get in without much issue. But her ass is very accustomed to opening for me, as well. We are AO and usually have sex at least five times a week. Just had our 3 year analversary, as well. On those rare occasions we get at things without working up to it she will usually wet her fingers and rub it on her asshole. I slip right in with ease. So, yeah, there are some girls who go without lube.

adventureCover

Post by adventureCover » Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:58 pm

I remember I once had sex with this girl that we went without lube anal, maybe just some spit initially, I had tease a lot of times with text, photos and sex stories on how I was gonna fuck her(not anally).

Then when we went to motel, I was so horny I had to try it. So I got her all naked and in the bed, spoon position and I just told her that we are gonna try getting it in once.

I pressed softly, work my way up her ass slowly until I was maybe 7 cm in, she began to moan loudly with some pain and discomfort, so I told her to just breathe in and out and kissed her back and neck, and instantly that ass opened up.

Once I got all in, I just laid still for a while, asking her how she feels with that dick inside and things like that, with the occasional dick "flex" every now and then.

The dick flex deep inside her colon must have aroused her so much she was moaning so nice and good, and we didn't use any lube until it came out and in again for reinsertion.

So I do believe if a woman is highly aroused, she will take with ease and pleasure.

AbbiTur05

Post by AbbiTur05 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:05 am

I have used lube in the past but prefer not to. When my boyfriend pleasures my ass with his tongue, my pussy gushes and my juices combined with his precum is as good as any lube and tastes a lot better.