A woman who preferred no lube?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
AnalJay

Re: A woman who preferred no lube?

Post by AnalJay » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:07 am

We generally just use a little spit. If we have been doing anything else that has involved lube then some may get in my cock but I’ll often wipe it off after a while as sex would just go on forever with lube. But when we first started having Anal my wife’s ass hole was so wonderfully tight that you could hardly see the actual opening. It was like a pin hole, so we did use lube. She is still tight but you can see right away that she uses her ass for sex, which is also cool. I love the way we have changed her ass from a pink pin hole to a brown love hole. Now if is wonderfully tight instead of impossibly tight. Accommodating instead of resisting. But ya she prefers no lube now.

Spiller2006

Post by Spiller2006 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:35 pm

Jeripp wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:20 am
As posted before, my partners don't use lube on me. I'm always wet back there a little or a lot. (Right now a lot!) Plus, I can push myself open quite easily. I don't mind the panty stains that come along with this trait of mine. Hehe.

You are a dream woman put some of that wetness on me please. Only ever met 2 girl who would get wet from their ass I bet it’s nice and creamy you are rare

Sunny Kev

Post by Sunny Kev » Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:11 pm

My wife prefers to use a mixture of my precum and her saliva as lube. It works quite well plus we have fun with the precum before she takes me in

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:21 am

I had anal for the first time in ages and decided not to use lube. I was glad I didn't. My boyfriend used his tongue and finger to loosen my ass. I enjoyed giving him a BJ and working up a load of precum. Once I finished playing with it using my tongue he produced some more for me to help ease his cock into my ass. I was pretty sure I wanted him to finish in my mouth and the fact that we did not use lube sealed the deal. Without lube he had to take his time but that was ok. I felt pretty much every movement which was really nice and I encouraged him to go a little harder. It felt amazing as he pushed through my sphincter. That made me want it harder. He was getting ready to climax so I started sucking him and he filled my mouth. The fact he didn't use lube meant that it was delicious. I wanted a second load but that was not possible. I'm at the beginning of my second AO journey and I've no intentions of ever using lube.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:53 am

@TelJ2003 lube works for those new to anal. For us, it diminishes the feeling. Additionally, she produces a thick mucous that provides lubrication once I penetrate her ass. After a long session of anal, my cock feels like it got a good workout. My orgasms are much stronger with anal sex and I can feel it in my groin for several hours after I explode in her ass. NOTHING. BEATS. ANAL.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:40 am

I don't think I produce any mucous however my boyfriend produces copious amounts of precum which I think is better than lube plus it tastes a lot better!

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:36 am

We just use lots of saliva. Just need to add it bit more now and then during sex.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:06 am

ChrisW wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:36 am
We just use lots of saliva. Just need to add it bit more now and then during sex.

Recently, I haven’t even used saliva when penetrating her ass. We both love the “struggle” of slow strokes until I fully penetrate her ass. It’s a much different sensation with much more friction. You MUST do this slowly and it takes time to achieve full penetration. My cock always feels like it gets a good workout as the skin stretches tightly during each penetrative stroke. Once inside, her ass has mucous that allows me to pound her hole with no saliva or lube. This isn’t for beginners but for anal “pros” give it a try and see what you think.

CaliforniaPlayboy

Post by CaliforniaPlayboy » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:07 pm

Lube or no lube can both be pleasurable. Because I have a large penis, I’m always very careful, but especially during no lube anal. I do like the feeling of how her rectal lining catches on my cock going in and out, but if it is over the limit of the painal she enjoys, then it’s not good. Communication and knowing limits helps a lot for a successful dry buttfuck. When it’s good, it’s really good and gets some of the most beautiful facial expressions and farm animal groans out of a woman.

Diomedes050465

Post by Diomedes050465 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:11 pm

My ex always preferred no lube. She was experienced enough that she could relax and entry was not too much of a problem. I think what made her different to many "no lube" is that she felt that the pain she experienced initially was a punishment for doing "something so forbidden". Mentally she was always conflicted because of her upbringing - she loved anal sex but needed to feel a little punishment. :D