A woman who preferred no lube?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
adventurista

A woman who preferred no lube?

Post by adventurista » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:23 am

I was wondering if anyone else ever came across this. I met my first wife when I was 26 and she was 21. She was a virgin and at university. We started having sex pretty much right away and she gave me both of her 'virginities.' The first time we had anal though was actually an accident. We were in doggy and doing fine, but I pulled out to change position slightly and accidentally lined up on her ass as I went to go back in. She froze for second, then didn't say anything as I pushed forward. I noticed how suddenly tight she was, but being young just thought it was because she was so new to sex. It actually took me about ten or fifteen thrusts to figure out I was in her ass. I immediately stopped moving and asked if she was okay. She just smiled and asked me to go slow. So I did and after about five more minutes had a great orgasm. Later I apologized and said that if she was okay with doing that more I would get some lube. So, next time we tried it with lube and she really didn't enjoy it. She thought the lube burned. We tried water-based, silicone based, natural lubes and she quite quickly decided she preferred just a bit of spit. I quickly realized how lucky I was, mainly because the opportunities for anal quickies were everywhere. We had anal in all sorts of places. We would kiss a bit, get ourselves worked up and the she would just turn around, raise her skirt or pull her jeans down just far enough far enough to reveal her ass and guide me in. Usually standing against a wall in a friend's bathroom, in a closet, in the trees beside the road. I used to love the idea of sitting around the family dinner table at the holidays, surrounded by her parents, cousins, aunts and uncles with a load of my cum in her ass. During the 12 years we were married we had anal a couple of times a week at least, always with no lube. SInce then I have figured out this is extremely rare. She had the combination of a high pain threshold, ability to relax almost instantly and desire to enjoy herself...as well as an equally naughty mind. I have always been a lucky man, but I have to say, that was one of the luckiest parts of my life.

analgirl98

Re: A woman who preferred no lube?

Post by analgirl98 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:47 am

Hi!

That does sound pretty incredible!

Personally I can't do it without some form of lube, even if it's just copious amounts of spit or precum.

Not sure how some girls/women can do it dry!0

petviki

Post by petviki » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:14 pm

only if I'm in a masochistic mood!
but I am needing less lube than I used to

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:39 pm

Well, I did have a "friend with benefits" who was really into anal and anally masturbate every day. She did not needed any preparation and it was hot as hell.

Long preparations can kill sometimes the mood (for the girl), especially when it hurts.

I knew (from internet) another woman who was also hypersexual and anal only. She said she naturally was "wet" from her ass so she never used any lube.

To my experience, spit can be enough with some girls and in some circumstances.
Last edited by French Lover on Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:26 am

As noted elsewhere in other threads on this forum, some people naturally produce a greater level of anal lubricant than the average person, and in some this production also seems also to be linked to arousal.

Jeripp

Post by Jeripp » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:20 am

As posted before, my partners don't use lube on me. I'm always wet back there a little or a lot. (Right now a lot!) Plus, I can push myself open quite easily. I don't mind the panty stains that come along with this trait of mine. Hehe.
XXX, Jeri

Gwen970

Post by Gwen970 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:39 pm

We're at a point now where I can relax and take most of him inside of my comfortably without needing lube. While it's rare that we won't lube up, it's happened a few times and I'm no worse for the wear. Granted, he can't jackhammer away but the added friction and tactile sensation can be delicious and really work us both up pretty good. The downside is that he can't go faster nor can he go really deep, maybe about 3-4 inches in. And that works, his head is squeezed by my inner ring and likewise, he's stretching that open which itself is a great sensation. However my husband is blessed in that department and full insertion feels amazing because once he gets to the back of my rectum (honestly, I don't feel much in the middle 3-4 inches, just the first couple and then super deep) it's a secondary sensation that can drive me over the edge if he rocks it and pokes right.

Then again, spooning with shallow penetration where he pokes and presses against the vaginal wall and my g-spot...ungh. It's heaven.

But yes, we do go dry on rare occasions but mostly it's spontaneous.

Marianki

Post by Marianki » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:22 pm

I personally prefer not to use lubricant, as long as I want to do anal I have my butt plug time before to have open the anus.

I do not use lubricants because I like that little pain of friction, a moment later my vaginal fluids fall on my anus and it's easier.

In a few words I like that little pain, I do not think I'm the only one.

adventurista

Post by adventurista » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:31 am

So perhaps it isn't so strange after all. Actually, I was on a long haul flight into Africa last night and my mind was wandering to African girls I have known. One was a very tiny, petite woman who started out as a friend. She had asked me to give her a ride out to a NYE party we had heard about on a beach where a lot of ex-pats hang out. When we got there, there was no party, but a big thunderstorm was coming in off the Atlantic, so we rented a beach hut and spent the night. We had a few drinks and while the thunder rolled in we ended up making out and eventually getting naked. She was only about 4'9" tall and turned out to be a little pocket rocket. She said she wanted to give me something special and rolled onto her stomach and waived her ass at me. Since we had not planned on any of this, there was no lube but she was not bothered at all. We had anal sex several times that night and again the next morning with just spit. A couple of days later, we both went to get a sexual health test together and thankfully all was well (yes, I know, stupid of me) and ended up dating for a few months until my contract finished there. Thinking about it, we never used lube and more often than not, she was the one who wanted anal. I hadn't thought of her in years, but it is a very nice memory.

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:52 am

I am a bit late to this, but I have had experience with two women, one who would just not need any lube because she was usually so wet and we were not anal only, so by the time it went to anal sex everything was just so slippery with her juices that lube wasn't necessary. Another one with whom i have had abou 80% anal-only sex actually declined to use lube, but she was also rather into pain play and said she enjoyed the initial pain as part of the experience and after she had me all inside she would usually relax very easily.