The new guy

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
amorous945

Re: The new guy

Post by amorous945 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:40 am

prettypink wrote:
amorous945 wrote:I think you've created a "monster".....lol. :lol:

Because he's discovered a new side to his sexuality he wasn't able to express before? But it does pose and interesting question about about if he was simply 'containing' the desire or if it has been unintentionally nurtured.

No, not so much because he's discovered a side of himself that he wasn't able to express before, but that he's been exposed to something so good, so often, and so freely with someone who shares his enjoyment of it, that he would be hard pressed to ever find this combination again, should this relationship end for some reason. However much desire he may have been just simply "containing" before is hard to say, but that "containment" will be nothing compared to what he would likely experience after having experienced it at the level he's currently enjoying.

taylork

Post by taylork » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:03 pm

amorous945 wrote:
prettypink wrote:
amorous945 wrote:I think you've created a "monster".....lol. :lol:

Because he's discovered a new side to his sexuality he wasn't able to express before? But it does pose and interesting question about about if he was simply 'containing' the desire or if it has been unintentionally nurtured.

No, not so much because he's discovered a side of himself that he wasn't able to express before, but that he's been exposed to something so good, so often, and so freely with someone who shares his enjoyment of it, that he would be hard pressed to ever find this combination again, should this relationship end for some reason. However much desire he may have been just simply "containing" before is hard to say, but that "containment" will be nothing compared to what he would likely experience after having experienced it at the level he's currently enjoying.

But given how much AO strengthens the relationship i believe they have a good chance of sticking together. When two people share such an intimate thing together its amazing.

And if it doesn't work out hes had an amazing time plus he'll know what he wants in future and won't be scared to ask.

prettypink

Post by prettypink » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:46 pm

SInce last time I updated here he and I have "formalized" our arrangement, so to speak. In the end curiosity got the better of me, and I had to ask if he only wanted anal in the relationship. It was awkward :oops: It think he felt bad because he assumed I'd had enough and was bringing close to that chapter. I assured him that I was happy to continue and that this wasn't actually the first time I'd been in such a situation. I think this shocked him more than the acceptance of AO from me. I think he had been dreading talking about where we were at, but the old maxim about getting it out in the open has been shown true. Talking it over has cleared my own doubts and confusion, and I positively want to do this with him.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:29 pm

I think that, as long as you are into AO, please forget your pussy :) You will create something so special and so strong between you... a very rare kind of love ;)

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:11 am

prettypink wrote:SInce last time I updated here he and I have "formalized" our arrangement, so to speak. In the end curiosity got the better of me, and I had to ask if he only wanted anal in the relationship. It was awkward :oops: It think he felt bad because he assumed I'd had enough and was bringing close to that chapter. I assured him that I was happy to continue and that this wasn't actually the first time I'd been in such a situation. I think this shocked him more than the acceptance of AO from me. I think he had been dreading talking about where we were at, but the old maxim about getting it out in the open has been shown true. Talking it over has cleared my own doubts and confusion, and I positively want to do this with him.

Thanks for the update. It's good that both of you know exactly where you stand in regard to AO now. It will be interesting to see where things go from here. ;)

marcus

Post by marcus » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:32 am

I love hearing your updates prettypink. And I'm very pleased that you appear to have arrived at the decision you feel is the right one for yourself (and him). I have a great interest in how and why people find themselves wanting AO, so I'd be keen to hear more about his background and feelings if he's prepared to open up about it. Surely he's a little bit curious about your AO past?

Marquis

Post by Marquis » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:21 am

marcus wrote:I love hearing your updates prettypink. And I'm very pleased that you appear to have arrived at the decision you feel is the right one for yourself (and him). I have a great interest in how and why people find themselves wanting AO, so I'd be keen to hear more about his background and feelings if he's prepared to open up about it. Surely he's a little bit curious about your AO past?

I'd love to hear more about this as well.

myttia

Post by myttia » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:34 am

marcus wrote:I love hearing your updates prettypink. And I'm very pleased that you appear to have arrived at the decision you feel is the right one for yourself (and him). I have a great interest in how and why people find themselves wanting AO, so I'd be keen to hear more about his background and feelings if he's prepared to open up about it. Surely he's a little bit curious about your AO past?

Does it preclude clit stimulation too?

afx

Post by afx » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:08 pm

Is sounds like you two have an amazing bond, I bet sex has been intense since you committed to AO.

prettypink

Post by prettypink » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:09 am

Now that we are some distance into the realtionship, naturally we've started to discuss our respective histories in more detail. He still insists that I'm his first anal lover, not that it matters that much. It was more a case that in the beginning I had some doubts and was therefore concerend about his honesty in general. I need not have worried. Anyway, I think my error was in not reading him correctly. I'm not sure exactly how he feels about my AO past, though I suspect there could be just a touch of resentment that another enjoyed the same. Nonsense really as that is all ancient history now.

We continue to be happy as we are. As I said before, he had never heard about AO before or even considered such a thing was possible. But now that we can be direct with one another he's confessed that anal is now his preference. And as time goes by I think I do too.