The new guy

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
prettypink

The new guy

Post by prettypink » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:35 pm

Well I've not been here so much recently. Part of the reason (which I wanted to shared) is that I have a budding new romance. Not having the opportunity to meet many new people these days I was introduced to a friend of a friend back in the summer. I did actually know if him from years ago but somehow our paths had not crossed since, so I suppose this is really a re-introduction.

So it's been building for some time now, but a slow burn you could say. Sometimes that's the best, as with too much of a new person you can see too much, too soon and realize that it was never going to work. I like to think we are both cautious enough and wise enough not to rush rather than lacking any spark.

So we come to the part which is relevant here. For the first few months we had been nothing but oral/vaginal sex so I asked him one time how he felt about anal (it has been too long since my last encounter :oops: ) He seemed a little surprised and a little awkward but as it turned out he had never tried, although he said he had thought about it often. "Well would you like to with me?" I ask.

I should have known. :lol: Straight to the bedside cabinet I go for the condoms and KY. He was very hard as he put on the condom and I lubed my ass. Quick as anything I was kneeling in the middle of the bed and he's up behind me, prodding at my ass. It wasn't the easiest of entries as I was tight and nervous (plus I haven't done anal in a while) and he didn't have the experience.

Sadly he didn't manage more than a few thrusts before he came. All the same I enjoyed it and the next time the tension wasn't there.

And since then he's been requesting anal with me pretty much every time. I'm okay with that and to be perfectly honest I've been getting off on his obvious excitement. At this point I should add that, while I'm really fascinated by the lifestyle, and I'm probably highly unusual for a woman who's accepting and enjoys anal sex, I do still like vaginal. It's true I had been exclusively anal with someone before but that had been more for their benefit.

It will be interesting to see how far this one goes.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: The new guy

Post by analsexonly » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:33 pm

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing, and enjoy showing him how much fun butts can be. :D

marcus

Post by marcus » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:50 am

He probably can't believe his good luck. Who can blame him for taking advantage of your accommodating nature?

I do wonder is this is just the novelty for him. If not do you intend to continue with the AO?

I would love to hear more.

prettypink

Post by prettypink » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:08 pm

marcus wrote: I do wonder is this is just the novelty for him. If not do you intend to continue with the AO?

We are still going strong. We were apart for most of the holidays, but he hadn't lost any of his enthusiasm we we got time together this last weekend. I can't say yet if it is just the novelty factor. I am slightly suspicious that he has had anal before as it just seems strange otherwise how quickly it has become the "go to" orifice for him. Even with previous boyfriends there was a transition period as they became used to the difference. But why would he lie to me about this?

He's been taking his time now and not shooting off too soon, though sadly I haven't had any orgasms yet. Though I have to admit it has just been enjoyable just having him in there making me feel full. Afterwards he has been very affectionate and loving. Nothing seems to make the guys melt like having your ass. You've got to laugh :lol:

Prince Albert

Post by Prince Albert » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:16 am

Pretty,
Your suspicions could be correct but they could also be incorrect. No every guy it's going to be the same as far as a transition goes. You may have been his first but he may have also been fascinated when anal sex just like some of us here.
I can say that the first time I had anal sex it was everything I had dreamed it was and more. I was hooked from that moment on. If my partner waswilling to have anal sex every time we got together then I would have put my cock in her ass every time too.
Enjoy your new relationship, the sexual energy must be amazing between you two.

marcus

Post by marcus » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:56 am

prettypink wrote: I am slightly suspicious that he has had anal before as it just seems strange otherwise how quickly it has become the "go to" orifice for him. Even with previous boyfriends there was a transition period as they became used to the difference. But why would he lie to me about this?

That's made you suspicious? Perhaps he's been dreaming of being able to have anal with someone willing all his life. As with PA everything about anal was just as I imagined, all I'd ever wanted. As I've said before I believe for some men (and women) a preference for anal is somehow hard-wired or instinctive. Who can say why?

taylork

Post by taylork » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:02 pm

You two sound really happy. He is so lucky to have you.

prettypink

Post by prettypink » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:05 am

taylork wrote:You two sound really happy. He is so lucky to have you.

Thank you!

We are still together, and although it's too soon to say if he's Mr Right I'm already feeling better about this relationship than a few of the other recent ones.

Well the moment came, and I had to ask him if he was happy doing what we were. His answer was that he wanted to keep doing just anal if I'm ok with that. We've had some wonderful times and now it's my time to ask myself what I want. Which is funny when you think it was I that introduced him to anal in the first place. And I really don't know why it is such a hard decision for me to make. After all, this is not the first time and when it comes down to it I'd probably have to admit I like anal better :oops:

And now on top of that I have the added complication that he's as good as said to me that anal was always top of his fantasies before we met.

So there you have it. I'll keep you all updated.

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:29 am

Regardless of how this relationship turns out, it seems that you have the best of all worlds, sexually. You admit that you enjoy anal more, but if I'm understanding you correctly you're somewhat conflicted about whether or not you want this to be anal "only." I have to ask, why does it have to be exclusively one or the other? There is no law that says you can't enjoy vaginal intercourse whenever you want it, right? Given that both of you obviously enjoy anal sex the most, an occasional diversion isn't going to compromise anything or break some kind of code. I'm certain that you'll always have all the anal sex you want, regardless. :D

As a side thought, the conflict "may" be coming from a deep subconscious feeling that you're somehow betraying your womanhood by neglecting your vagina. I once had a relationship with a woman who expressed these sentiments to me, even though I knew she enjoyed anal sex. I've mentioned her in a few other posts. I don't know, just something to think about and examine in yourself. :?:

Marquis

Post by Marquis » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:00 am

amorous945 wrote:Regardless of how this relationship turns out, it seems that you have the best of all worlds, sexually. You admit that you enjoy anal more, but if I'm understanding you correctly you're somewhat conflicted about whether or not you want this to be anal "only." I have to ask, why does it have to be exclusively one or the other? There is no law that says you can't enjoy vaginal intercourse whenever you want it, right? Given that both of you obviously enjoy anal sex the most, an occasional diversion isn't going to compromise anything or break some kind of code. I'm certain that you'll always have all the anal sex you want, regardless. :D

As a side thought, the conflict "may" be coming from a deep subconscious feeling that you're somehow betraying your womanhood by neglecting your vagina. I once had a relationship with a woman who expressed these sentiments to me, even though I knew she enjoyed anal sex. I've mentioned her in a few other posts. I don't know, just something to think about and examine in yourself. :?:

I'm of this thinking as well, although it seems that for a lot of people on this forum, full satisfaction only occurs when it is agreed upon that the vagina must go unused completely.

Makes me wonder what Freud would say about this!