Tight or loose ass preference.

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Rimmer

Re: Tight or loose ass preference.

Post by Rimmer » Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:47 am

@hasani2222 For a really deep grind in the colon we quite like her belly down and me straddling her, or her laying on her side in a sort of 'recovery position' as first aiders call it and me kneeling up with one leg behind her and one leg between hers I've tried to explain this position before on here but it's hard to describe. It may be good for you as your cock is like turned 90 degrees in her ass to either missionary or doggy, your pelvis straddled her coccyx and you can part her top cheek and ease all the way in. If she has a generous butt and you get balls deep you can let her cheek down and feel her cheeks clamping your balls if they are right up to her ass hole and even push down on her top cheek to increase the pressure. It's a very relaxing and comfy position for her too. And yes, I love deep throat now, she even started putting her hands on my hips and swaying me in and out, encouraging me to throat fuck her. I took the initiative last time to instigate this and I did all the work, so to speak, it was very erotic for us both. I just quietly opened her mouth and slowly eased myself down her throat, having to be sensitive to how her throat was reacting. I then gently used her to 'relieve' myself until I emptied my load down her throat, holding her there until I was empty; didn't spill a drop. The silent eye contact was so erotic.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:10 am

Anal is amazing because you can experience both tight and loose in the same session. It starts out tight and she may have an anal orgasm or two but after a continued pounding her ass relaxes and opens up wide. I know she’s totally relaxed and I’ll soon blow my load deep in her ass. There are so many dimensions to anal that make it preferable to vaginal penetration. Missionary with legs pulled back and me standing at the corner of the bed give us the depth of penetration we both love.

SwedishAnal

Post by SwedishAnal » Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:18 am

Tight

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:34 pm

Rimmer wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:47 am
@hasani2222 For a really deep grind in the colon we quite like her belly down and me straddling her, or her laying on her side in a sort of 'recovery position' as first aiders call it and me kneeling up with one leg behind her and one leg between hers I've tried to explain this position before on here but it's hard to describe. It may be good for you as your cock is like turned 90 degrees in her ass to either missionary or doggy, your pelvis straddled her coccyx and you can part her top cheek and ease all the way in. If she has a generous butt and you get balls deep you can let her cheek down and feel her cheeks clamping your balls if they are right up to her ass hole and even push down on her top cheek to increase the pressure. It's a very relaxing and comfy position for her too. And yes, I love deep throat now, she even started putting her hands on my hips and swaying me in and out, encouraging me to throat fuck her. I took the initiative last time to instigate this and I did all the work, so to speak, it was very erotic for us both. I just quietly opened her mouth and slowly eased myself down her throat, having to be sensitive to how her throat was reacting. I then gently used her to 'relieve' myself until I emptied my load down her throat, holding her there until I was empty; didn't spill a drop. The silent eye contact was so erotic.

Thanks...I will have to experiment this weekend with this anal slut I'm seeing. If you can find me a picture, that would help. I've felt this amazing sensation on occasion, However, I'd like to feel her colon on a regular basis. By the way, do you know of something called "cockwarming." I've been doing it for years, but didn't know the term. Usually it's me using her mouth during mundane things like watching tv or standing on the balcony looking out drinking coffee, she'll keep her mouth on my cock for a while. Usually after sex until I get hard and we go for round two. Well, we can definitely try this slow and lengthy colon fucking as a part of cockwarming. I'm excited now, getting hard. haha

Throats feel great. There's a learning curve, some time for her to get used to feeling a little uncomfortable, but after she gets used to it, it only gets better. The vibrations, the bend, the tongue action, it's incredible how good a solid deep throat blowjob feels. You can't go back to regular bj's. haha

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sun Jul 02, 2023 10:01 am

Rimmer wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:01 am
My wife likes me to fuck her sigmoid. we do it all the time. She makes the best deep groaning noises when I am in there. She learnt to deep throat last year, she took it on as a challenge to learn to do it. I can confirm that the sensation is similar. The little push she or me has to give to get past her tonsils and into her throat is very similar to pushing through the sigmoid kink. Holding the 'deep' position and coming in her throat is very much like going 'balls deep' and coming in her colon.

I find the same to be true. They are a very similar feeling. That said, I prefer it when she does does this while performing ATM. I still prefer to nut in her ass, though. She can then suck me clean afterward.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:23 am

Agreed. I also like to do ATM at the start. I'll rub my glans on her ponut and start to enter her, she will say it needs lube and I will present my cock to be sucked. Then I'll try again, get a little further in and she'll ask for more lube, so I'll let her suck me again. This goes on until she starts to self lube. I't a really nice way to start off.

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:48 pm

@Rimmer What’s her ponut? Autocorrect? You mean anus I’m sure. Haha

What an amazing ritual you two have. I like rubbing her swollen ass ring then feeling her wet tongue on my cockhead… feels amazing.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:07 am

hasani2222 wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:48 pm
@Rimmer What’s her ponut? Autocorrect? You mean anus I’m sure. Haha

What an amazing ritual you two have. I like rubbing her swollen ass ring then feeling her wet tongue on my cockhead… feels amazing.

Rubbing it with your cock? Yes I like to do that also. I got 'Ponut' from a Reddit r/ It's when a girls ass hole is round and well defined, pocking out slightly like a doughnut or a pony's anus. They combine doughnut and Pony to get ponut, check out r/realponutgirls_