Tight or loose ass preference.

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Faded

Re: Tight or loose ass preference.

Post by Faded » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:09 am

On a scale of 1 - super tight to 10 - super loose I prefer anything between a 5 to 8. My foreskin can actually get quite tight sometimes so an experienced butthole for me just works out better. Also just knowing that it's well used turns me on far more than say a virgin or barely used hole.

Mikkey85

Post by Mikkey85 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:31 am

Faded wrote:On a scale of 1 - super tight to 10 - super loose I prefer anything between a 5 to 8. My foreskin can actually get quite tight sometimes so an experienced butthole for me just works out better. Also just knowing that it's well used turns me on far more than say a virgin or barely used hole.

Yes I think your can "recognize" a well used hole when you see one. I once had sex with a women, and when I penetrated her doggy style (vaginally first), I just saw that she wouldn't deny a butt fuck and that she had regularly anal sex. She just let me slide in, her ass was pretty loose, there was not much foreplay necessary.

throwawaymedfree

Post by throwawaymedfree » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:23 pm

The slight gape and the "lips" of a well used asshole are sexier and more inviting than the balloon knot. It's like she can suck your dick with her asshole. Even better when it's a bit pink and swollen right after fucking, and its asking for more. The desire for cock never stops, and guys get more heated after looking at an asshole like that.

The asshole can always get tighter when the girl clenches it, then release to show off her gape.
DMs welcome

Ace of Fours

Post by Ace of Fours » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:08 pm

I think I am in the "loose" camp.

Thinking back over the years, the old "anal sex feels beter" idea is just not something I have ever found. Being totally honest with myself, vaginal sex probably feels better. Even with a tight anus, once you are past the sphincters I think there is just less physical stimulation. Maybe it is less friction or pressure on the head of your cock? I don't know.*
So I think this is probably relevant to why I prefer a looser asshole. More specifically why as my wife's asshole has accepted me more and more easily over the years this has just been more of a turn on. Why? Because what turns me on more about anal in the first place is not the greater physical stimulation but the mental stimulation.
So I think I associate tightness with lack of skill and experience (on both sides); with having to go easy; with my partner not being able to enjoy it as much as I am. Conversely, looseness lets me know she is going to enjoy the sex; looseness tells me I can fuck her asshole as hard as I fuck her pussy; looseness tells me I have a very special woman who doesn't just suffer anal as an occasional treat for me. In my present case, it makes me feel proud of my wife, proud to be her husband, that I have this incredible woman that I can pretty much penetrate in the rear the way most of the guys I know can only dream of.

*To me this is the odd thing about the reality of anal versus how it is generally understood. Most people think of it as something that women suffer, that feels at best uncomfortable and at worst painful, yet something that feels better for guys. My experience is totally the other way round. Ultimately, I think the potential for a lot of women is to actually find anal sex more pleasurable than vaginal sex, purely physically, whilst for the guy (assuming he is penetrating her) any greater pleasure is psycological and actually the physical stimulation is not as great.

throwawaymedfree

Post by throwawaymedfree » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:31 pm

Ace of Fours wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:08 pm
*To me this is the odd thing about the reality of anal versus how it is generally understood. Most people think of it as something that women suffer, that feels at best uncomfortable and at worst painful, yet something that feels better for guys. My experience is totally the other way round. Ultimately, I think the potential for a lot of women is to actually find anal sex more pleasurable than vaginal sex, purely physically, whilst for the guy (assuming he is penetrating her) any greater pleasure is psycological and actually the physical stimulation is not as great.

I agree, that's been my experience as well. I hear from guys that pussy feels better because it's like a tight glove that stimulates the whole penis while anal is like a cock ring, while anal can feel pleasurable and more intense for both sexes. Receiving anal definitely feels better than vaginal (to me at least). When a man like anal, it's either because he prefers the specific feel of the asshole (and if you go deep enough, you can get your head through her colon ring which is stimulating as well) or because it's psychological for him. A well used asshole is a signal of sexual hunger, receptiveness, and trust (intimacy). A big appeal of anal and what kept me going deeper into it was psychological as well. I like that it's still relatively rare and that a lot of guys are curious about it. More guys for me. Fuck, I am greedy.
DMs welcome

Elfwine

Post by Elfwine » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:29 am

I totally agree with the previous comment.
For me, anal is strictly connected to the emotions and intensity of the relationship.
Personally, I prefer a tight one, even because seems more submissive from the other person to receive it in a tight hole.
Not (only) for sadism, but even to have an intense connection.
I had some partners that took in their loose hole without any problem and difficulty to enter. It surely was "comfortable", but didn't have that mental effect of "forcing".

Tomo Anal Tokyo

Post by Tomo Anal Tokyo » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:23 am

I love both tight and loose ass.

I enjoy my penis insertion to tight ass. And I love anal fisting or double insertion to loose ass.
Anal fisting play is great if she was Ok on it. I should do it very gentle for prevent any fatal issues.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:36 pm

While I do agree that for women the intensity of the difference between vaginal and anal is probably much higher in favor of anal than for me, I genuinely prefer how anal feels myself as well, so I disagree that it's entirely visual/psychological, though those are factors as well.

Vaginal for me is often too subtle, too wet, and while it may have more consistent a grip, I find the increased grippiness of anal around the base and the difference in texture to be far more appealing in favor of anal.

As for tight/loose preference, I prefer a "loose" ass, by which I actually mean well-trained and able to open up and relax easily at will but also tighten and clamp down at will.

asslover

Post by asslover » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:07 pm

throwawaymedfree wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:23 pm
The slight gape and the "lips" of a well used asshole are sexier and more inviting than the balloon knot. It's like she can suck your dick with her asshole. Even better when it's a bit pink and swollen right after fucking, and its asking for more. The desire for cock never stops, and guys get more heated after looking at an asshole like that.

The asshole can always get tighter when the girl clenches it, then release to show off her gape.

So damn right!!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:28 pm

For me, starting tight and then loosening up after she’s cum several times makes me smile. I’m girthy and when my cock slides in and out effortlessly, it won’t take long before I cum balls deep in her ass. The thing about this forum is how quickly I get an erection contributing answers and questions. Anal sex rocks.