Progress over the last 18 months

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
urabus

Progress over the last 18 months

Post by urabus » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:06 am

Hi everyone

I hope you're all well...

Its been well over 18 months since being an active member here. Anal sex has become a usual part of my and my Wife's sex life. Every time we have sex it ends with anal, sometimes anal only. Its been a long time since cumming in her vagaina. And, honestly, I cant remember the last time I came in her vagina.

I call vaginal sex just foreplay and refer to 'sex' as anal. She even refers to 'sex' as having anal and vaginal is not sex as it doesn't have the same pleasure levels as anal.

Over the last 6 months I haven't used butt plugs on her much. She doesn't need any preparation such as this before sex. When we have sex, her orgasms are much higher and she has multiples up to 4 usually. She also likes that she doesn't leak cum for hours after as her anus muscles hold it in.

Pussyhater

Re: Progress over the last 18 months

Post by Pussyhater » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:49 am

That´s awesome man... The fact is that vaginal sex has absolutely nothing to do with sex and I recommend try each time when you are having sex to your wife reduce the time for pussy which brings you closer and closer, step by step to AO and it´s needless to say that it is something you will not regret for sure :!:

urabus

Post by urabus » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:20 am

Thanks!

I'll add something I forgot... when we've had vaginal foreplay, she's begged me to give her an orgasm. But its been difficult to. I talk to her while she begs "Its not possible anymore, because you're actually unable to cum from vaginal". this actually drives her wild and more desperate to cum, but she cant... until I enter her ass. :lol: Then she'll start waves of orgasm.

Pussyhater

Post by Pussyhater » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:32 am

Heh nice :D
Still makes me wonder that there should be no problem to go anal only if your wife loves anal and can have orgasm from anal sex because that's as far as I know and my experience with my partners and what my friends tell who are more into anal that the biggest challenge and problem for women to have orgasm without any pussy / clitorial stimulation... You mean that your wife needs the full set ? Foreplay pussy lick clitorial stimulation pussy and ass fuck everything?

urabus

Post by urabus » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:16 am

Pussyhater wrote:You mean that your wife needs the full set ? Foreplay pussy lick clitorial stimulation pussy and ass fuck everything?

No, she doesn't need the full set. Guaranteed orgasms with anal.

F655A

Post by F655A » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:17 am

Wow!

Pussyhater

Post by Pussyhater » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:00 am

That's so awesome :!:
Everyone should have girlfriend / wife able to have anal orgasms and after that it's not a long way to go anymore to AO lifestyle.

urabus

Post by urabus » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:40 am

Update... We've had sex twice last week (2 nights in a row) and only one time I entered her vagina - it was two half penetrating strokes. I quickly realised it was going to ruin things so I made sure I withdrew and started lubing for anal. We were both fully satisfied. I'll do my best to remain focussed next time :)