Embarrassing moment!!

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
analgirl98

Embarrassing moment!!

Post by analgirl98 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:47 am

So, After breakfast today I had sex with my fuck buddy. A regular occurrence if I'm off work, don't usually do it if I've got to go work, but I let him cum inside me.

I had asked him to put one of my plugs in when he pulled out so I could hold his seed inside me, the thought of it being inside me all day was very exciting!

He plugged me, I had a shower, put on my underwear, tights and a nice fuchsia pink dress and went to work.

I'd been working at my desk for a few hours, went to lunch and walked past the lady I share a desk with. As I went to sit down she said "Sarah, I think you may have sat on something" and urged me to go check. When I got to the loo o turned round and right there near where my bum is, a nice, wet, round mark. I jumped into a cubicle and pulled my knickers down, they were wet at the back too!

So yeah, he'd used the small plug, thinking of comfort as that is the one I'd usually wear if I was going to wear one all day, but it turns out it's rubbish at stopping leaks!! Had to take it out to clean up a bit before going back to my desk, embarrassing cum stain and all!!

amorous945

Re: Embarrassing moment!!

Post by amorous945 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:38 am

Haha.....good one! I guess your co-worker is none the wiser about what really happened, huh? :lol:

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:27 am

I hope so, she's 58 it'd stop her heart bless her lol

DanishCouple

Post by DanishCouple » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:55 pm

Don't be too sure, analgirl98 - my wife is 55, has a very dirty mind and she loves to get fucked hard in the ass. If you met her, you would never guess it. Maybe your co-worker is naughty too - appearances are deceptive :)

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:11 pm

DanishCouple wrote:Don't be too sure, analgirl98 - my wife is 55, has a very dirty mind and she loves to get fucked hard in the ass. If you met her, you would never guess it. Maybe your co-worker is naughty too - appearances are deceptive :)

OK, you make a good point!! Still, I'm fairly sure she didn't realise what it was :)

Krista

Post by Krista » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:17 am

I think we have all had walk of shame moments in our lives. Just gootta laugh them off. At lease she doesn't know.

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:30 am

I know, bless her :)

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:33 pm

Unless of course she's had one of her own .. you'd be surprised what some apparently respectable older people have been up to ;-)
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:19 pm

FarmerDan wrote:Unless of course she's had one of her own .. you'd be surprised what some apparently respectable older people have been up to ;-)

She might be a raging swinger :)