Eight Years AO With Our submissive

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
DommeNatasha

Eight Years AO With Our submissive

Post by DommeNatasha » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:46 pm

To give a bit of background, I'm in a poly relationship with three others. There's myself and another Dom, Peter, and our two submissives, katie and chris. We're all full lifestyle, so we have this dynamic through all of our life choices.

After several months of dating, katie came fully into the relationship eight years ago, and Peter and I collared her.

katie had some some bad relationships in the past, including ones with other Dominants (although pretty shitty ones, in my opinion). Due to those relationships, she believed that her worth was focused on her vagina, and getting fucked. (I won't go into the details, but let's just say that if any of us ever meet the guy who was katie's Dominant before she joined us, I don't think it'll be pretty.)

When we were dating there were a lot of discussions about what katie needed and wanted out of the relationship, and it was decided that after she was collared, she would be anal only. For eight years, katie hasn't been penetrated vaginally at all, taking both Peter's cock and my strap-on up her ass and in her mouth.

I've watched over the past eight years as katie has bloomed into someone who understands the pleasure an anal only life can bring. she learned to orgasm anally, and is allowed to cum freely, but only if she is being anally penetrated at the time.

From a selfish side, having a submissive who is anal only has been nothing but a positive. Taking the focus away from her 'normal' pleasure zones has allowed her to feel arousal much more acutely, and there's nothing better than a horny, desperate sub eating you out because you've told her that she's not going to be fucked and allowed to cum until she's made you cum a few times by servicing you orally ;)

I think that all of us agreeing that katie was going to be anal only was the best decision we could have made for our relationship, and I'm looking forward to many more years to come.

analgirl98

Re: Eight Years AO With Our submissive

Post by analgirl98 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:58 pm

Wow, that sounds amazing, thank you for sharing! How old is Katie?

I've been AO all my sexual life, never had vaginal sex at all and part of it for me is the worth people seem to apportion to a vagina.

DommeNatasha

Post by DommeNatasha » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:51 am

analgirl98 wrote:Wow, that sounds amazing, thank you for sharing! How old is Katie?

I've been AO all my sexual life, never had vaginal sex at all and part of it for me is the worth people seem to apportion to a vagina.

katie is 29; she's been with us since she was 21. she had the normal teenage relationships, then when she was nearly 17, she started dating someone who got her into the D/s lifestyle. A couple of other brief relationships with Dominants, and then she was with the Dom she had before us for nearly a year. He was into degradation and humiliation and pretty much told her constantly that the only worth she had was her vagina, and only when he was fucking it. That's why we decided to pursue an anal only submission for her. her entire body (except her vagina and clit) brings us pleasure and her anus and rectum bring her pleasure :)

Between katie being an anal and oral slave, and chris being a male slave whose cock is kept in chastity, it's pretty much sodomy central at ours.

It's great that you've been AO all your sexual life. You're right that an enormous amount of worth is placed on the vagina. So many men seem to think that it's the top of the totem pole if they take a woman's virginity, and seem to ascribe much less worth to being someone able to bring her pleasure.

F655A

Post by F655A » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:20 am

Would you care to tell more about Chris in your relationship? You seem to have a fascinating lifestyle that I formerly doubted hardly existed outside of peoples fantasies.

DommeNatasha

Post by DommeNatasha » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:06 pm

F655A wrote:Would you care to tell more about Chris in your relationship? You seem to have a fascinating lifestyle that I formerly doubted hardly existed outside of peoples fantasies.

chris and I were actually the start of what is now our family. We met at a local munch, hit it off, and progressed from talking to playing together. We moved onto exclusive play between the two of us. chris' need is for denial of sexual pleasure. When we became serious, chris gave me control over his orgasms. he wasn't allowed to orgasm unless I gave him permission, and never by his own hand, only by mine. For a special treat, I'd blow him and allow him to cum in my mouth. (I'd feed the cum back to him for him to swallow.)

When we moved in together, we talked about chastity and caging chris' cock. he'd played with cock cages in the past, but for short term only, and it was something he wanted on a long term basis. we chose a metal cock tube and started working up to him wearing it full time. A day on, a day off for a while, then two days on, one day off, and so on. Now, he's caged full time, and only removes it for washing.

Because he's not permitted to orgasm, he gets prostate milked every week, to clear his balls. I love those sessions. Having chris over my lap as I milk him is something I will always love and cherish. It puts chris in his most submissive headspace and I still find it humbling that he trusts me with that part of himself.

Peter got involved when he moved to the area, and we met him at one of the munches. We saw him at a few of them talked to him, saw him at some events. And, even though chris and I had been exclusive up until then, Peter just fit so well with us.

chris was used to taking my strap-on, but until then he'd been exclusively with female Dominants. he was attracted to Peter and open to having him join the relationship (it would never have happened if both of us hadn't been in full agreement about approaching Peter that first time), but he'd never been fucked by another man before. It was beautiful to watch them that first time. (Hell, it still is.) To see chris opened up on Peter's fingers and to watch his face as he was first penetrated anally by a cock that wasn't fake got me so damn wet. (Apologies if this is TMI, but given the theme of the forum, I figured we're good ;)

It took a few months for us to make it 'official' and then the two of us became the three of us.

F655A

Post by F655A » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:21 pm

Thanks for sharing. It's not TMI from my perspective. Moreover, you reveal a warmth and understanding within the relationship that I might otherwise have naively thought absent.

Within that context, I can admit I find it strangely titillating.

DommeNatasha

Post by DommeNatasha » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:47 pm

F655A wrote:Thanks for sharing. It's not TMI from my perspective. Moreover, you reveal a warmth and understanding within the relationship that I might otherwise have naively thought absent.

Within that context, I can admit I find it strangely titillating.

It's just like any other loving relationship, except with cock cages and spanking ;)

Sometimes, people think that a D/s relationship is all about what the Dominant wants, and the submissive just obeying. It doesn't help that there are Dominants within the scene who can be more abuser than Dominant. (Unfortunately, abusers appear in every walk of life including the kink scene.) And it also doesn't help that books like Fifty Shades of Grey become so popular. (I see women - because it's pretty much always women - who have lived a vanilla life saying how much they want to find their Christian Grey, and all I can think is, no, you really don't. Because hopefully, he's in jail or as far away from any other people as possible.)

It's not just about what I want as a Dominant, or what Peter wants, it's also about what chris and katie want and need, and having that communication between everyone. All four of us have hard limits, for various reasons, and it's about respecting those and having those discussions.

For chris and I, it's not that I have control over his sexual pleasure that turns me on, it's that he chooses to give me that control, that he trusts me with it. And it's not just a choice he made once, it's a choice he makes every day. I would hope I'm never so jaded as to take that for granted.

GlassPlug

Post by GlassPlug » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:01 am

I'm very vanilla, and have recently started exploring my kinks. I've read quite a bit about the D/s lifestyle. I read FSoG through coersion, and if it weren't an e-book, I'd have ripped it into shreds. I think the family you've created sounds beautiful. It's certainly not for everyone. It sounds to me like sometimes, the D becomes the s, and vice versa.

aoeu

Post by aoeu » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:33 pm

So Katie orgasms from anal, but not Chris? Would be interesting to hear how was the adjustment process for Katie, and how long did it take to orgasm?