A little success!

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
kat

A little success!

Post by kat » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:02 pm

I used to think that I wouldn't be able to find anyone who wouldn't treat me like a fetish object, but I actually did find someone who, at least for a few months, was able to kind of deal with my issues around having vaginal sex without getting weird.

When we first started seeing one another, I explained to him about vaginismus, and he was really understanding about it. When we started having sex he was really patient and took it slowly with anal, and it was really good! We had sex (anal of course) almost every day, sometimes a couple of times a day, and I learned to relax a lot more. We didn't do vaginal (again of course) but a lot of oral and other things. Unfortunately we broke up for reasons totally unrelated to sex, but hey, it was proof to me that I could find someone and not have to limit myself because I can't really have vaginal sex without pain!

So, thanks to everyone here for their advice - I took it and it seems to have worked. I feel a lot more confident!

Arseguy

Re: A little success!

Post by Arseguy » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:21 pm

Glad, your confident and things are working out for you in many ways. Just keep trying to see what you like and asking others for advice when you feel you need it. :)
I love to worship a girl's arse, kiss it, lick it and penetrate/make love to it.

kat

Post by kat » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:20 pm

Thanks - I will try to ask questions when they come up!

fascinum

Post by fascinum » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:12 pm

Think about this: You used to think that you would never Find someone able to understand an AO relationship... And so Many men here ( i am included) who are looking for a woman like you to marry!

Ironic, isnt it?

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:16 am

Excellent! I'm really glad to hear that experience gave you more confidence that being anal only can be perfectly normal and doesn't have to be a fetishized act (it can be for some and for some that's what they want, and there's nothing wrong with that, but that isn't what everyone wants—some people just prefer or can only enjoy anal and so for them it's just a normal sex life where vaginal is replaced with anal).