How it all started...

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
tzedien

How it all started...

Post by tzedien » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:14 am

Hello all, new to the site. Just wanted to relate a story about my desire for anal only sex with my wife. We've been married a long time, and we've always done some anal, but i wanted it to be AO and was trying to move things in that direction. We would often argue about it in bed (ok, to someone listening at the door it would probably sound more like begging on my part) with her preferring vaginal and me wanting anal. One night I just sort of refused to do vaginal sex and walked out of the bedroom. I talked to her about it (ok. texted her, I'm not that brave) and told her that; I wasn't interested in vaginal sex anymore, It was always a bummer for me and just seemed like a chore, and that I was always trying to figure out a way to get it in her anus. She seemed a little shocked I think. But I was pretty adamant. In the end she said that she loved me and we could give it a try. Of course for the next 4 days I couldn't keep my hands off of her. On the fifth day, appearing a little worn and tussled, she asked for a break. No sex that night. We'll see what happens tonight.

Regent

Re: How it all started...

Post by Regent » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:18 am

Hard approach))
I think your wife appreciate it.
How many times you had anal after you offer?
swap pics with wife, talk
kik: regent1983

tzedien

Post by tzedien » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:20 am

This is all really recent. Every night. But it's only been 4 nights so far. Not sure how this is going to go.

Monica

Post by Monica » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:45 pm

Interesting post.

How is she feeling emotionally?

tzedien

Post by tzedien » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:49 pm

Ok. just an update. On the sixth night we went back to anal. We sort of worked things out since then. She doesn't really orgasm from anal so on Sunday mornings it's her time. And let me tell you, she's wet and ready for it after the week of me fucking her butt every night. Can't say that we're AO, but things are going pretty well.

Regent

Post by Regent » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:04 am

how do you start anal?
hope to hear (or see))) that.
it's really interesting in your case.

tzedien

Post by tzedien » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:34 pm

I think emotionally she's ok. She might be a bit insecure and fearful that I would stray if we didn't do anal, but I wouldn't. We've done anal a lot through the years so it really wasn't something we were unfamiliar with. Just a bit of a shock when I told her I didn't want to do it any other way. Even on Sunday mornings I'd rather do anal, but this is for her. We normally do spoon position.

tzedien

Post by tzedien » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:28 am

We're sort of into a pattern now with anal only during the week and vaginal on Sunday morning. Seems to be working pretty good.

Regent

Post by Regent » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:14 am

Your story is very interesting!
Could you say how old are you?
You wife feel orgasm after anal?

My fell, but she don't ask for anal anyway...

tzedien

Post by tzedien » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:12 pm

Sure. I'm 50 years old. my wife a few years younger. She doesn't really orgasm from anal, but she sees me get pretty excited. i think Sunday mornings is working for her. I've got a strong sex drive so we pretty much have sex every night. Now at night it's anal only.