Anal before vaginal?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Quebass

Re: Anal before vaginal?

Post by Quebass » Sun May 07, 2017 2:18 am

Me and my girlfriend have been doing anal and then vaginal sex for years ... No problem .. another false taboo.

Lookiwolf

Post by Lookiwolf » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:13 pm

If I can I'd love to go the rest of my life being a vaginal virgin. The concept of virginity is so laughable anyway. I would love to have tons of anal sex, then say with a straight face: "oh, i'm a virgin!". As if all the other things don't count.

If it got into my pussy on accident it wouldn't be a big deal or anything, I'd just prefer to avoid it. In an event like that it totally wouldn't count, anyhow ;)

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:29 am

The whole idea that your virginity is tied to the use or not of your vagina is ridiculous anyway. Especially from the POV of religious people. Like you could fool a deity that was powerful enough to create the universe, with its billions upon billions of galaxies by saying, no, we're virgins, we never did it in the pussy. On the other hand, if you derive any pleasure from the idea that you never had vaginal sex, only anal, then by all means enjoy that concept. Whatever works for you can never be wrong.

Sphincter.Stretcher

Post by Sphincter.Stretcher » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:06 pm

My wife got her butt cherry popped long before she had vaginal sex. Which I absolutely think is SO hot!

And, my first girlfriend in high school wanted to stay a virgin, so we first had lots of anal sex before we finally tried vaginal sex.

Freja

Post by Freja » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:00 am

I don’t consider myself virgin just because I’ve had anal but not vaginal sex. The first guy I was with was a virgin too so does that mean that he lost his virginity that night but I didn’t? 🤔
Vaginal virgin perhaps but I wouldn’t say that I’m a virgin, I’ve had sex and I have sex regularly

SydneyAussie

Post by SydneyAussie » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:52 pm

It depends on the person... in a lot countries anal sex is the norm though it's never spoken about.

The common idea in the past was to avoid pregnancy and to marry a vaginal virgin as this is important in most cultures. Although it's considered taboo because it's not spoken about, the choices are oral or anal.

Then most people continue anal as the dominant form of intercourse and when dating and typically when foreign men date one of these women and try to put it in their pussy and the women recoil and put in their ass instead.

The more I learn about people the more I find out that both men and women will not ever admit to being anal only, let alone telling others they have anal sex.

I think it's good to try both and decided for yourself. And anal is thankfully exploding in popularity and people are more open about it for a reason, it's so much better.
True Happiness is a being with a Woman who is Anal Only

Ani

Post by Ani » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:35 am

I am a vaginal virgin doing anal sex for 5 years. I am happy that it turned out so :D

MirandaPolly

Post by MirandaPolly » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:54 am

First of all, I want to say that you are a happy dog. But I have to say that my man is also a happy dog! !
But first the anus and then the vagina, this is not right. Easy to get sick.
If I had a vagina, I would still put a plug on the anus. If I had anal plug, I would also put a vibrator in the vagina. My man likes this very much. This time he bought me a vibrator and plug on Acmejoy. But it hasn't arrived yet.

Ani

Post by Ani » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:28 pm

MirandaPolly wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:54 am
But first the anus and then the vagina, this is not right. Easy to get sick.

Why sick?

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:31 am

Hello @Ani
What @MirandaPolly says is true, it is not a question of Taboo, it is a question of risks.
Yes, you can get sick from having anal sex before vaginal sex, why?

Because In your anus, even if you are clean, there are many bacteria that are not in your vagina, normally the vagina has its protection but if you expose it to new bacteria by introducing them in its exterior, penetrating it, you can cause it to become infected, and a vaginal infection is not good.

It may not happen or it may happen, you are taking a risk, it depends on many factors of your immune system, the natural bacterial flora of your pussy and even your age.

So for safety, I don't recommend having vaginal sex after having anal sex.
"break my ass not my heart" ;)